Great Group - Seeking a mature and personable member

• We have an existing group which is about to lose a member, bringing us down to 4. We're looking for a mature and personable player.

As a group we have used many different game systems, Pathfinder, D20 Modern and Star Wars Saga being favorites. I’d say that the strength of the group lies in the really vibrant characters and narratives we’ve created. We range in age from mid 20s to just over 40. It’s a great, well-balanced group.

We currently play Thursdays, but might switch to Wednesdays at some point. Please reply if you have any interest in meeting casually to determine suitability.

• Hey there fischer,

As related in my own topic on this board, my gf and I are looking for a roleplaying group, whether it be existing or starting up a new one ourselves. The only thing I would note, is that it would be the 2 of us (you are only losing 1 player, so your group would have 1 more in total), and neither of us have touched AD&D or any variant in a number of years, so we're not familiar with any of the current edition's rulesets.

That being said, we're both very quick learners, mature, and most certainly personable. We're in our late 20's, and have a young 9 month old, which in the past has led us to prefer hosting game nights (we run a weekly board game night), at our place, as it's far easier to watch the kid in our home where all the necessities are readily available. However we would consider going to a game session on a set night a week outside our home if we found a fun group.

Let me know if that interests you, or if you have any questions for me.

Cheers,
    Ravyn

• I'm inclined to think we could add one extra without too much trouble. I've put that question to the group as we're democratic about this kind of thing.

• Which system are you using for this campaign? I might be willing to play if you still haven't filled the spot.

• @Ravyn:

Hey there fischer,

As related in my own topic on this board, my gf and I are looking for a roleplaying group, whether it be existing or starting up a new one ourselves. The only thing I would note, is that it would be the 2 of us (you are only losing 1 player, so your group would have 1 more in total), and neither of us have touched AD&D or any variant in a number of years, so we're not familiar with any of the current edition's rulesets.

That being said, we're both very quick learners, mature, and most certainly personable. We're in our late 20's, and have a young 9 month old, which in the past has led us to prefer hosting game nights (we run a weekly board game night), at our place, as it's far easier to watch the kid in our home where all the necessities are readily available. However we would consider going to a game session on a set night a week outside our home if we found a fun group.

Let me know if that interests you, or if you have any questions for me.

Cheers,
    Ravyn

I am starting (well, trying anyway, lol) a player focused campaign, using a new ruleset, which would be picked by the players; i'm thinking of AFMBE/Universalis possibly; and then picking a campaign/setting, using character history as major elements within the plot line. Well, enough rambling…
    If you are interested in playing something NOT D&D (I can't bring myself to DM 3/3.5, and I'm giving Pathfinder a shot as a player...)or just a change of style, leave me a message on here, our email me at elder_warlord@hotmail.com
    I have a 1 yr old, and an 8 yr old, I understand the challenge of children and gaming, lol…

"You are only young once, but you can be immature forever!"

• By way of an update, our core group of 4 remains solid, but we'd still like to add 1 or 2 players for a regular Thursday night tabletop RPG in Kelowna.

Currently we're in rotation on an interesting mix of games:

1. Star Wars Saga Edition
    2. Middle Earth using the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition rules.
    3. a Post-Apocalyptic game using D20 Modern rules.

Other campaigns are on the horizon, and a more standard fantasy game using the Pathfinder rules is likely.

Ravyn, if you have freed up Thursdays, let me know.

We'd like to meet with interested people for one-off to gauge personality and fit.

• Not D&D, but we have a little group here in kelowna, meeting on alternate saturdays, using the universalis system (AFMBE)..check out our campaign site..
    Www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/rage-and-redemption
    Send me a message on there if you want to come check it out…
    It's not 4e, I know, but other systems are fun too; savage worlds is great, mutants & masterminds is nice and simple (for a d20 system), AFMBE is a blast and even Deadlands can be fun with the right group.

"You are only young once, but you can be immature forever!"

• Hi mfisher, could be interested; have mostly only played D&D and Pathfinder for the last 25 yrs or so….

We are also looking for 1 or 2 new players for our Saturday group....

email me at hwy2666@gmail.com so we can chat…

Beware the Jabberwalk….

• Sent an email. Did you receive it?

• No, sorry, you could try again or call at 250 300 1596

Beware the Jabberwalk….