Tyler's Trade Thread

• i wont be there this week though. i should be there next week though (friday and/or saturday (yay for two events!))

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• just a reminder to bring the Blackcleave cliffs this week.

• Unfortunately, I forgot that tomorrow is the day I cross the graduation stage and my family is up from the coast. I won't be able to come to FNM, I'm really sorry! I'll have it for Game Day, just not able to come to FNM.

• damn. thats more or less fine, since i may not be going anymore…
    if i do go ill just run my other deck.
    ill be there for gameday though

• I want your FOIL Splinter Twin. I can trade a Mox for it. And I wouldn't say no to you throwing in your deceiver exarch :p

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• Sorry I didn't keep the thread updated. I already traded the foil splinter twin to Gordo.

I'm looking for Shimmer Myr, and a final Metamorph for my playset Flinty. Do you have any of those in addition to your Masticore? (Skittles is $12, Masticore is $4.)

• I also really, really need some grand architects for friday else I can't play. Either borrow, trade or buy.

• I have 3 for i can part with

• What would you like for them Joe?

• if your going to fnm tomorrow ill just look at your stuff there. option 3 is a possibility.

• edit
    nvm, found one, thanks

• Sorry real-life stuff came up that prevented me from coming to either event. I will try to be at FNM next week. I've also updated my lists now.

• i could also use your 3x green sun's zenith. i can meet at the shop whenever. doesnt have to be an fnm. just let me know. and i have a mindslaver as well

• I won't be able to come till FNM. I have work till 5 at the earliest all week…

• alrighty well ill see you there then.

• I have a Revoker and a Mindslaver, want your 2 Serra Ascendant.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• I have the Emperion and Id be willing to trade for the Geth, Lord of the Vault but I wont be at this friday. (I am stopping by on Tuesday this week tho)

• @insaniac:

I have a Revoker and a Mindslaver, want your 2 Serra Ascendant.

Done. I'll be there this afternoon before the event.

• Ive got steel overseers up for grabs, three of them but I'm looking for spellskite or razorverge thickets

• Still looking? I want your Blade Splicer. I have a few of your wants.