Local Warmachine/Hordes players

• Hey everybody!

I recently relocated back to Kelowna and I'm looking for a good warmahordes group or individuals that play regularly. If you know a group, or would like a game, let me know in this thread and we can exchange numbers or emails.

• Hello.

We meet fairly regularly at Jeff's place in Kelowna on Saturday evenings (around 7pm). His garage has been set up with six tables and terrain.
    Your welcome to drop by as we can always use more Warmachine/Hordes players.

Jeff's address is 2375 Ethel Street, Kelowna.

-Glen Tarbet.

Two essential strategies for success.

1. Never reveal all you know

• Thanks Glen!

I've got a friend's wedding to attend this weekend, but I'll definitely swing by on the fourth.

• I'm new too warmachine/hordes but was wondering if you guys would be willing to let a noob into your game nights? im pretty interested into getting into something like this or warhammer 40k but your the only group i have found in kelowna.

• Sure thing Jrcitizen.
    We meet fairly regularly at Jeff's place in Kelowna on Saturday evenings (around 7pm). His garage has been set up with six tables and terrain.

Your welcome to drop by as we can always use more Warmachine/Hordes players.
    Jeff's address is 2375 Ethel Street, Kelowna.
    -Glen Tarbet.

Two essential strategies for success.

1. Never reveal all you know