Link to Alex's "official" thread

• "A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• i might have a couple sun titans i possibly trade but id have to check

• Sick.

This is a heap of shit that I have ready at the moment:

1- Player Rewards Forbid(MiP)
    1- Standstill
    2- City of Brass(Chronicles)
    1- Dream Halls
    1- Strip Mine(Renaissance, which means the card is black-bordered and in a foreign [European] language)
    1- Lotus Petal
    1- Mana Vault(Revised and has noticeable wear from play/being fourteen years old)

I haven't got around to trying to figure-out which cards are where, but I have a pretty good idea of what I have. The cards above are some turdlets that I found while looking for a few commons.

To get it out of the way: I have no FoW's and/or duals up for grabs.

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• 1 Wirewood Channeler
    1 Wirewood Elf
    1 Skyshroud Ranger
    1 Doubling Cube
    1 Helix Pinnacle
    1 Journet of Discovery
    1 Gaea's Herald
    1 Elvish Visionary
    (all for edh trying to get for sat(even if just to borrow))

1 Mirrian Crusader
    2 Hero of bladehold
    2 days
    2-3 honor of the pure
    and maybe a couple knight exemplers
    thats the stuff im currently looking for atm..

• Updated and stuff.

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• did you play at all in ravnica?
    if so i need Izzet Boilerwork, Simic growth chamber and Gruul turf (bounce lands)
    and the Orzhov signet, gruul signet and izzet signet.
    and you wouldnt have a ravnica version of BoP at all?

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• How many fortresses do you have?

• sadly only 1

• Well, my ravnica stuff is on the other side of town and all of those cards are commons, I am pretty sure.

I am pretty much positive that there are other cards that pre-date Ravnica a fair amount that your edh deck could use…

• oh?

• That's your cue to describe what you deck does or post the mana base. lol

• im looking for color filters and cheap duals for mana base. like shard land style cheap.

if you have any scarecrows from Shadowmoor and eventide i have a list i need posted.

mostly for edh now is just me figuring out what to do with what i have built so far, 3 decks all in need of edits.

• Do you already have a city of brass(es)?

• no i dont… i dont have much cards older than ravnica

• There you go. City of Brass is worth about the same as a glacial fortress.

• that works then

• Moar wants added.

holler

• i might be willing to trade my fortresses and my days

• is this updated at all?

• "A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."