My Shape Anew deck

• This is probably my favorite deck in standard right now, and probably my #2 favorite deck of all time (behind Kithkin of course lol). Here's the list I've been running the past few weeks, give or take a couple of cards in the sideboard I've been tinkering with:

Creatures (14):
    3 Enclave Cryptologist
    4 Wall of Omens
    4 Sea Gate Oracle
    2 Sun Titan
    1 Blightsteel Colossus

Planeswalker (2):
    2 Venser, the Sojourner

Instant/Sorceries (18):
    4 Shape Anew
    3 Master's Call
    2 See Beyond
    4 Mana Leak
    2 Spell Pierce
    3 Day of Judgement

Lands (26):
    4 Celestial Colonnade
    4 Seachrome Coast
    4 Glacial Fortress
    4 Inkmoth Nexus
    2 Tectonic Edge
    4 Island
    4 Plains

Sideboard:
    2 Gideon Jura
    2 Tectonic Edge
    3 Divine Offering
    3 Flashfreeze
    3 Kor Firewalker
    1 Myr Battlesphere
    1 Spine of Ish Sah

I'm not looking for advice on what to change, I already have a few suggestions made that I'll be trying out at some point. I just wanted to share this list incase anyone else wanted to try it out :) My next project is to make some kind of Tezzeret deck, so don't be expecting to play against this next FNM ;)

• looks good and fun. The top tier versions of this deck run 4 stoneforges or trinket mages and search for 1 darksteel axe. Your version seems solid too, but might sometimes not have enough targets for shape annew.

• There are no top tier versions of this deck. Lol, none of them even qualify for Tier 2.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• I don't claim this deck to be anywhere near top tier lol. I just posted it because it was a fun to deck to play at FNM :)

• one the cardshop workers at Stronghold Games in Burnaby had a good shape anew deck. It was a U/W control and used trinket or stoneforge to get his one darksteel axe and played the inkwells and a few masters call. He does very well with the deck, I think it is designed more to work without the combo. It is only 5-10 cards off from yours, 4 of those being Jaces though :(