New to the game

• Hey everyone. Brand new to the game, haven't even picked an army yet, but i picked up the assault on black reach so i have the essentials. I'm looking for people play against, so i can learn and improve.

• Hey! Its nice to see new people starting the hobby. This Saturday, March.12 I will be at Quantum games playing against a friend, if you want to come and see if you can get a game in, let me know. I'll be there until 5:30pm. you can Email me at leaveittome9999@hotmail.com if your interested. :)

YAAAAAAAA!

• well dang, I was out all day, had i seen the post i would have stopped by. let me know the next time you go, I'll do what i can to make it

• Hey sorry about taking so long to reply… I forgot about this post. Anyway, if your still interested in playing a game I'm going to be at Quantum sometime in the next month. (I will post later to specify when) If your still interested let me know. :)

YAAAAAAAA!

• Hey I have gotten into this game too. My friend gave me all of his warhammer stuff so i have 2 armies and I would like to play a game.
    I know about half the rules but still new

I have space marines (Black templars) can play them as normal
    and Tyrinnds

• Hello Squishy 'umies,

24 year old mature/respectful and fairly laid back player. I have played a few games at Quantum but mostly games with friends at home. My Orks are all primed and most of them are at least partially painted. I'm looking to play more games at the store for practice with los blocking terrain, new codices and for constructive feedback. Still learning the finer points of wound allocation and multi-assaults but I have the broader rules down. I have my own templates/dice/rulebook/codex and can bring a bastion or two if needed for terrain. If you don't mind playing against the Dakka of my Orks and would like a game or two, shoot me an email!

I have only played against the following armies:

Tau
    Vanilla Marines
    Tyranid

I can bring a well rounded army up to about 2000 points. I do not play Apocalypse, at least not yet.

To reach me for possible times and dates to play, email: Ryanyakiwchuk@gmail.com

The best days to catch me for a game at the moment are Friday and Saturday.

WAAAGH!