Cube Drafting

• Many of us have expressed interest in playing cube drafts. If someone is considering putting in a serious effort to make one we need to get organized. I'm sure many people would be willing to donate cards to the project and with a good collective effort we could get it rolling in no time.

SO GOOD AT THIS GAME

• What is this you speak of?

• <– Would love to cube draft.

• If you don't know what cube drafting i hear google is a good way to find ou.t

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cube+draft

But seriously, you would probably like it. It is sort of like drafting EDH and you loooove EDH.

• Hey I DID mention while we were in Vancouver that I just finished mine… dot dot dot ...

lands sleeved and everything.

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• Its like drafting legacy power cards far more then its like drafting edh

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• I am excited for this, how do we get it rolling. I have cards I would be willing to donate(on a return policy of course) this seems like it could be a blast.

• and it was awesome, thanks to Carl for providing the cube. So as long as everything goes smoothly next week I think we will be having another cube draft on Friday. Unfortunately there is only enough room for 6 more people. If your are interested post here. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

• Is there no FNM on friday? If that is true count me in for sure

SO GOOD AT THIS GAME

• administrators

There is no FNM this friday.

• Only 5 spots left…

• well ill grab one up in that case
    id love to do some cube

• half way there :)

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• Barring work calling me in, I would like to cube it up

• if i had a way home id go. sadly i dont have a way home

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Friday is gonna be choice! I think we should wager some (personal) cards on the draft outcome, nothing like Mind Sculptors just like a 10-20$ value card that goes into the pot winner takes all. To make things a little more interesting, or just play for fun and bragging rights.

Voice your opinions.

• yea that could be pretty sweet and wade text me tomorrow cause i might be able to arrange something for you?

• if i work out a ride with Aaron, im for bragging rights (as like any card i have that is worth 10-20 i want to use in decks or is already in a deck)

• i have a way home, so im in!

• Carl (his cube)
    Eddie
    Kyle
    Nathan
    Aaron
    Wade

2 more slots open!