Looking for: Boardgaming, Roleplaying

• Brand new to Kelowna and looking for boardgaming and Roleplaying groups.

I'm in my early 30s and would prefer groups that are mostly +/- 10 years.

I'm up for most boardgames (and will be going to Origins this year).

Roleplaying:
    Mostly looking for a Pathfinder or D&D 4E game, but up for almost anything.

BoardGames I've recently played and liked:

Pack & Stack
    Battlestar Galactica
    Dominion
    Citadel
    Kingsburg
    Last Night on Earth
    Dixit
    Agricola
    7 Wonders

• Citadel is a lot of fun… More so if you have a lot of players.

• We play board games every weekend, looking for more people to join us on a regular basis so we can play some of the more involved games…

Play a lot of card based games (no Magic here, sorry) Dominion, Citidel, Munchkin, Bang, Bohnanza etc. Plus a lot of board based games, 7 Wonders, Agricola etc...

Eventually would like to start up a D&D or Shadowrun group eventually, but consider me a beginner :P

We play in Rutland, usually Saturday or Sunday at around 6pm to usually at least Midnight.

• We are starting up a Pathfinder group; I am 38, so it might be a good fit….looking for a few people. email me at hwy2666@gmail.com

Beware the Jabberwalk….

• @Wingsonfire:

Eventually would like to start up a D&D or Shadowrun group eventually, but consider me a beginner :P
    We play in Rutland, usually Saturday or Sunday at around 6pm to usually at least Midnight.

Hi, my name is Shane and I have been playing/dming for 30 years or so..lol… I saw your old ad on quantum, and I am looking to join a group and/or create one of my own...also, right here in Rutland!
    I have a lot of experience with AD&D, Shadowrun and many others. I'm actually looking to expand my horizons a bit too, mainly by reading/trying new systems like "All Flesh Must Be Eaten" and even trying my hand at writing one, prompted by my wife, based on "Walking Dead".
    Anyway, email me if you are even still looking for players or wanna join a new group..
    I look forward to hearing from you, thanx
    Shane

"You are only young once, but you can be immature forever!"