Looking for D&D 3.5 members

• Hey everyone!

I am currently DMing a d&d 3.5 game with three players. We are looking to boost the number of members by 1-3 people. The group is fairly new to the d&d game aside from myself, so newbie players are definitely welcome.
    We meet 1-2 times a week. Generally on weekends. Good role players are definitely more than welcome, but we also believe in out of game social communication during game time (within reason, and as long as it does not affect events in game).

Let me know if you are interested! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Alex

• Have you considered going with Pathfinder?

• We currently have a lot invested in 3.5 and all players are comfortable with its rules. In many respects we do prefer 3.5 over pathfinder.

• Sounds good. What's the general age of the group? Might be odd being the old or young guy.

• General age of the group is mid 20's. We range from 21 to 29.

• I haven't played any 3.5, but i am a relatively experience D&D player. I'd probably be interested.

• Well for all that still show interest we are going to have another session probably in the first week of the new year. So let me know if you want to partake, or sit in on a session.

• I might join. Going to see how different Pathfinder is from 3.5. Normally do it instead of 4th edition.

• I'm down for giving it a try, sent an email out.

• Just sent off a reply e-mail. If you don't get it let me know.

• Still looking for members…Feel free to message me if anyone else is interested.

• What level are the characters at?

• We are starting a new campaign in about a months time. I am trying to line up new people for that. So we will be starting at lvl 1.

• I think I can make it out A.K. if you got room. I have some 3.5 books, PHB, DMG, MM, etc. I can probably get a hold of most the Eberron books too if need be. I can't remember the last time I started at lvl 1. Sounds fun…and deadly :).

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• Ya we definitely still have room. A couple of our members from the last campaign are moving, so atm we are still probably looking for 3-4 more people.

• I'm not really a newbie but have been out of it for a while, though I have played with some 3.5 core rules. When do you meet and where? I'm on the westside.
    Jason Ross
    250-681-5442
    or contact me at my email conanross6445@hotmail.com

• Alright, anyone else?? Haven't heard back from Truth or desaturated yet. If any of you have questions or concerns as to why you may or may not play please feel free to ask. More than open to answering any questions.

• Sent you a message A.K.

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• So at this point it looks like we have filled up the group with a healthy 7 members. That being said, things can always change. If anyone else has any interest please feel free to message me, just know that at this point there are no guaranteed spots. :)

• I'm interested. I have a bunch of 3.5 books, but they're all in storage out east until July.

If you're still looking for players, let me know!

• We have a character building/get to know each other first session on Saturday if you are interested. You could drop in and see if the group looks good to you. We probably have room for one more as one of the members current status is up in the air.