Theros Prerelease

• Hey guys, its Dave (the one that played over the summer and went back to the states for school) and I'm happy to announce that I'll be coming up to Kelowna for the prerelease next weekend!

I'll be at the midnight Friday event and the 2 events on Saturday, but not Sunday as I have to head home.

What does this mean!? In addition to some Vanilla Coke, I can mule some relatively inexpensive and legal stuff for you guys across the border since I mentioned I would next time I came up. Go ahead and post up what you'd like me to pick up for you and I'll do my best to make it happen. It'll just cost what it costs me to buy it (unless there are duty fees, usually not an issue on cheaper stuff) and I won't charge any delivery. :P

As for why this is in the events section and not somewhere else, I have a question about the prerelease promo card being handed out. According to Wizards, the promos the US is getting at least are the intro pack rares, and from what I've heard you get to pick whichever one you want or is in the color(s) you'll be running.
    Source:http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/1312

The Bident of Thassa is for the actual release, supposedly. Am I being retarded and just don't know how this works, or does Canada just get screwed out of this deal.

Cheers,
    Dave