Sharuum edh for trade/sale

• Trade success! Post Closed.

• decklist with current pricing up

• And now totaled deck value listed at the bottom.

• Love the deck! Unfortunately I don't think I have enough cards on your wants list to make up for the value and don't want to spend too much money on MTG over the summer.

If you really do want to get rid of the deck, I do have a couple standard decks that are worth $200+ and also have a few cards that are worth a fair bit, but not too many seem to be on your wants list.

So basically, if you wanna discuss possibly trading the bulk of the deck away for playsets of some Shock Lands and a few other valuable cards (possibly a bit of cash), send me a text (250)803-3417 and perhaps we can figure something out, if not then some lucky person other than myself will soon be playing this super fun looking EDH deck.

Thanks,

Kyle

• Yea it's pretty fun. I'll definitely contact you to see if we can figure something out

• im intrested.
    let me wait and see what my next pay check is looking like though.

Current star deck: DTN! :D

• I realize you stated in the thread that you don't want to trade out singles, however, are you willing to trade out the Ravager (MM) + Sol Ring (COM) for a Ravager (DS) + ($2) by any chance?

"Welcome to perfection."
    -Sheoldred, Whispering One

• I realize you stated in the thread that you don't want to trade out singles, however, are you willing to trade out the Ravager (MM) + Sol Ring (COM) for a Ravager (DS) + ($2) by any chance?

"Welcome to perfection."

• Sorry James no can do. I like the new art better so I wouldn't even trade it straight across for an original… It's one of the cards in the deck that I'm going to try to keep if I have to take something out to make the trade work

• Damn, not surprised.

"Welcome to perfection."

• kyle has first dibs right now. and i'm not even going to consider trading with you until i get the damn cards you owe me!