AaronW's trade thread

• /2 kessig wolf run

also if your looking for anything from older sets just post what you need and ill take a look if I have any

• update

• i got an anime chandra you can borrow. i kinda like my anime walkers. like a lot

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• lol yea i bet there so awesome :P

• I have a hero and a precursor

Uncing my way to victory.

• update

• Updated

• Large update :)

• interested in nighthawks, inquizition, and sword of BaM

• ive got a bull cerodon, a pestilence demon, primal command, most likely a drumhunter, possibly a behemoth sledge

• awesome wade :)
    and aight you gonna be at the pre kronz?

• nah im going to be at the one on the 15th, out of town at the moment…. anything your really interested in?

• ah ok
    and just the stuff on my list maybe a bit of new stuff

• so as i was going through looking for the cards i listed, i came across this list of cards:
    hull breach, knotvine mystic, behemoth sledge, Spearbreaker behemoth, cliffrunner behemoth, titanic ultimatum, primal command, pestilence demon, drumhunter, woolly thoctar, bull cerodon and Vagrant plowbeasts

• update

• Hey
    I have 1x Razorverge Thicket ($3), interested in your 1x Goblin Chieftain ($2) + something to round it out? Do you have any Dismembers or Goblin Grenades?

• There both actually a dollar less tbh lol and i might have a goblin grenade somewhere

• I have an extra Gideon I'm willing to part with. I'm interested in your Mirran Crusaders, and I can probably find other stuff to pad out the rest of what Gideon is worth :) If you happen to come across any Chandra's Phoenixes, I'm looking for those too.

• Haha okay, well if you have the Grenade, 1x Razorverge Thicket for 1x Goblin Chieftain + 1x Goblin Grenade sound good?

• alright awesome art and ill see what i can do
    and yea that sounds good flinty

• Right on, going to be down at the shop anytime soon?