April 6/7 at Stronghold WMCP and PTQ both standard 2 spots available

• April 6th and 7th there are two qualifier tournaments (it's a saturday and sunday). I have two open seats in my car. I will be leaving my house about 5:30 or 5:45. I don't have somewhere for the two open seats to stay for the weekend, that is up to you. It will be $25 for the drive there and back. We will be coming back sunday as soon as everyone is done in the PTQ. You will have to have the $25 for me when I get you. I won't pick people up from outside of the Rutland area.

Text me (250)863-2051 or comment here if interested.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• Also incase some people didn't know you need to have 500 yearly planeswalker points in order to play in the WMCQ.

• 5:30 or 5:45. Maybe even between, at like 5:37. Maybe 5:50 if you're running late, it's hard to say. Might want to get an early start at about 5:25.

• Right i actually forgot that might be an issue for some people haha. 500 is pretty easy. I've hardly played for the yearly and i have 500 haha.

• Ya but you have top4'ed and top8'ed 2 ptqs…

• I imagine someone who plays fairly regularily at the shop would have no problem getting to 500 though is what i'm getting at, lol.

• I play a lot, and I've got like 200 points=/ But I only started in October/November at the earliest.

• Doing consistently well is pretty important too. So like… 3 wins at worst but usually 4. Yearly goesback to april too so you're missing half of the time they're counting points from.