Potential turn six win condition

• So my friend has a black/white extortion deck, and after looking at his Vizkopa Guildmage I thought of the following combination:
    1)Play the Guildmage
    2)Play Exquisite Blood
    3)Trigger the Guildmage's second ability
    4)Gain life/inflict damage to opponent.

Since the one card states 'Whenever an opponent loses life, you gain that much life' and the other says 'Whenever you gain life this turn, each opponent loses that much life', would they repeatedly trigger each other until all opponents have lost? If so, this would mean that with luck/planning, this combo can be triggered on turn six by something as simple as cracking an elixir, or attacking with a Trained Caracal, and can only be stopped by something along the lines of Skullcrack…

Does this actually work?

• If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• No bueno as in no good? Maybe not competitively, but its pretty scary in a four way free-for-all.

• Declan I still to this day don't know why on hell you told Chance about that. Next time keep it for yourself and surprise him and show him it when you kill him with it. :)

Current star deck: DTN! :D

• that combo works well with sanguine bond on the field too… bouncing infinte trigger for life lose. To speed it up consider dark rit and/or pristine talisman. And the duality of chalice of life/death makes for a cute lil set of card synergy.