LOST RESTORATION ANGEL

• On Wednesday January 23th Kronz somehow misplaced a single sleeveless Restoration Angel on or around the front desk at the shop.
    I don't now if he dropped it or if someone stole it, but if anyone knows where it is, he would really appreciate if you let him know.
    Thanks

"Welcome to perfection."
    -Sheoldred, Whispering One

• Karma?.?.?.?.?.?.?.

• Hahaha, more and more lately I'm started to wonder if we're both jerks.

"Welcome to perfection."

• Whats bad that has happened to me? Im not a jerk…

I think this is the bad karma for ripping Wade off a Thragtusk for a ride home....

• if you had it in a fat pack box look in the lid I have seen cards get stuck in that extra little piece of cardboard at the top of the lid, rob w. thought he lost a card the other week and thats where we found his.

• in all fairness i was fine with it AND i was the one that offered

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• speaking of angels judas doesn't appreciate chris don't forget this week haha

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• yep, they are in my box ready to go for tonight. Thanks again Ty.

• I found your Restoration Angel. It somehow ended up in my deck. I'll bring it tonight for you.

• Awesome, thanks Art.

Also, Karma who? (@ Chris)

"Welcome to perfection."

• If it were me, I'd have kept it. :)

Edit: Judas, you want verdicts still?

• No, I'm covered, I got some from Manfred.

"Welcome to perfection."

• AGAIN-

"Welcome to perfection."

• thanks Judas for the post update. Yes, I am pretty sure it was my doing. As I had just traded my last opponent for said angel.

• found her, were good

• NEEDS MOAR RESTO ANGEL

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."