Nathan Wants a Modern Deck

• Trying to build Pod and Twin deck varients for modern as well as just trade standard cards for modern cards

Need:
    4x Chord of Calling
    2x Fauna Shaman
    3x KikiJiki
    3x Noble Heirarch
    4x Slight of Hand
    3x Serum Visions
    1x Verdant Catacombs
    1x Orzoh Pontiff
    2x Remand
    2x Fire-Lit Thicket
    1x Stomping Ground
    2x Melira
    2x Lightning Helix
    1x Sacred Foundry

I have a buncha decennt value stuff for trade right now, just hit me up at the store

SO GOOD AT THIS GAME

• I dont want to trade mine, but you can borrow my SoHs anytime (usually my SVs too, but im using them today)

• I have 2x Sleight of Hand (7th) you can hold on to since I don't need anything that's valued for $3.

• Do you have a cavern of souls? it's the only thing i'd really be willing to put up my stomping grounds for as i'd have to rip it out of a deck lol. if not i'm also after a vexing devil and would trade 2x lightning helix and 1x serum visions for one… Have a list i can look at? I'm not really interested in much standard stuff atm so older stuff would be better...

• Don't have a cavern or a vexing devil sorry

SO GOOD AT THIS GAME

• What do u have? I may b able to find something for the lightning Helixs and the serum visions… If u don't feel like dropping a list I'll b at quantum on Sunday around 12:30 and could look at your binder then if that's good for u?

• I've got 3 Serum Visions I can part with and 4 that I can not for a total of Seven.

Check out my want list and let me know

• did you say you have a foil lazav?

A burrito is a sleeping bag for ground beef.

• I have an Orzhov Pontiff you can probably just have it, I think they're like 75c each.

I do still need to trade you for that Celestial Colonnade (don't trade it to someone else please)

"Welcome to perfection."
    -Sheoldred, Whispering One