Entreat the Angels

• I ordered 3 on Sunday, but unless they come in before tomorrow's tournament I'm going to need 3. I have a few cards to trade (not much), such as Lotleth Troll and Niv-Mizet. Willing to trade + cash, buy them off someone, or if your a really nice guy borrow them for the night.

Thanks,

Sean

• Can't offer cash on the site gypsy. takes away from al's sales if you know what I mean.

Uncing my way to victory.

• Even if he doesn't have any Entreats? Obv if he had them I would get them off him first

• Hawkers Alley
    Looking to trade cards mano eh mano? No problems, here's where you can do just that. No monetary sales to be conducted here. Doing so gets you a warning. Repeat offense gets you a ban.

Uncing my way to victory.

• If Al doesn't have Entreats than it should be fine to sell them to him with Al's permission.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• Well either way, if anyone could just bring their entreats Friday just in case, we can figure something out with Al.

Thanks,

Sean

• Al in certain circumstances makes exceptions, but the no cash offers on the forums is firm. I wouldn't worry about it too much you just joined and everyone of us was told at one point or another lol. I'm sure someone can lend Sean some entreats there's lots of them out there. No sense in you buying them twice. Someone step up and help a guy out

• I think Joffrey should lend out some entreats.

• i got one u can borrow np

• Get Rich or Die Try'in -

• Thanks, appreciate it!