BigMac's House of Cards

• hey ereybuddy!

So like uh I gots me some cards I'd like to trade and stuff.

Looking for ASAP in this order:

2x Dryad Militant
    3x Hallowed Fountain
    3x Detention Sphere
    2x Supreme Verdict

Up for trade:
    1x Abrupt Decay
    1x Martial Law
    1x Mercurial Chemister
    1x Epic Experiment
    1x Havoc Festival
    1x Desecration Demon
    1x Nivmagus Elemental
    Craptonne of Modern Stuff; make a request.
    More standard stuff that I will add to the list when I get a few minutes.

peace!

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• I can spare 1 Dryad Militant. Check out my thread for my modern needs.

• interested in your Jace but wants are limited any chance you'd take reasonable trade fodder for it??

• Offer:

1x Hallowed Fountain - 20
    4x dryad Militant - 6
    2x supreme Verdict - 16
    1x detention sphere - 10
    total - 52.00

for

1x Jace - 50

• Chris,

I got a relic for that Militant.

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• trav,

I need the cards in the order listed more or less. so find me 4 smiters and some temple gardens and we can talk.

• your joking right?

• no one on the forums is trading temple gardens. maybe a few smiters floating around which is just another 5 dollar card. Should be easy enough to get through shop trading. the only other thing I can offer you to spice it up is another fodder card that maybe you can trade for some of the stuff your after. the max i can do is offer you an over value by 10 - bucks that you can use to find a garden or some smiters.

options for fodder that im willing to part with…

1x temporal mastery
    1x garruk primal hunter
    1x sphinx's revelation

everything else i have for fodder is 20 plus in value which is to much for jace

• Ill take it Carl, see you wednesday.

• My Supreme Verdict = 8
    Your Blood Crypt = 15

we'll have to figure out the rest

"Welcome to perfection."
    -Sheoldred, Whispering One

• Trav,

yeah not sure if you've seen my binders recently, but fodder isn't something I need atm :P I need some cards to play this block.

James,

will you be there wednesday?

• I traded for a hallowed fountain, a detention sphere, and supreme verdicts so I could make you that offer. those are three of the most expensive cards on your list. In addition I've offered to over value your jace by 10 bucks so you'd have a bit more fodder for your remaining needs. I'm just a little confused by what exactly you mean by not sexy enough. Seems like you should specifically write the following…

Jace only for trade for 4 smitteres 2 hallowed fountains and a partridge in pear tree.

• @travisS:

I traded for a hallowed fountain, a detention sphere, and supreme verdicts so I could make you that offer. those are three of the most expensive cards on your list. In addition I've offered to over value your jace by 10 bucks so you'd have a bit more fodder for your remaining needs. I'm just a little confused by what exactly you mean by not sexy enough. Seems like you should specifically write the following…
    Jace only for trade for 4 smitteres 2 hallowed fountains and a partridge in pear tree.

• James,

The blood crypt is gone. Sorry.

–-----------------

wants/haves updated

• Not a problem Carl, quite sure I no longer have the supreme verdict.

"Welcome to perfection."

• So Carlsan, you have a singleton Bloodghast, I have magic cards that are worth money I am told. I feel that somehow there is room for us to make a reasonable trade that benefits both of us. I do not have any of your "4" limited want cards, however I do have a singleton Terminus which is similar to a supreme verdict, and I am sure I could find a second card of yours to even out the trade if you're interested..? Let me know what you think, I'll bring my saber on wednesday and we'll grind it out.

"Welcome to perfection."

• I need a bunch of modern cards, mind checking out my list to see if you have any of my modern wants?

Thanks

• i've got 2 militants, 2 detention spheres and 2 supreme verdicts for you.

these are the modern/legacy things i need;

1x Chain Lighting (Fire and Lightning foil)
    4x Goblin Guide
    4x Gempalm Incinerator
    3x Ball Lightning
    4x Warren Instigator
    4x Goblin Lackey
    1x Hellspark Elemental
    2x Spark elemental

Have anything for me?