TRAVIS n PAT TRADERS

• get it to ty cheaply

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• Hey, I saw your offer in my thread earlier, but I guess you had also offered some of the cards to Travis S as well. Let me know what you are looking for from that trade still, and what you had left still and maybe we can work something out.

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• offer

8 junior bacon cheeseburgers

for

1 steam vents

because all your wants are stupid (like oh really you want thragtusks what a suprise) and i want your steam vents, so maybe check out my thread or something.

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• whats wrong with wanting thragtusks?

• Get Rich or Die Try'in -

• people should stop playing that card we should all just make a gentlemanly agreement that its dumb and noone plays it.

every gypsy on here wants thrags what makes you so special

• 8 JBC's is a pretty sick deal. I'd totally take that

• value brotha value

• …fucking gold

"8 burgers cuz your want's are fucking stupid"

• To Ty:

Offer thrag
    for 2 Large Cheese and a can of rootbeer.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• if ty passes that up ill take it

• counter offer

1 Large Cheese Pizza, Can of Root beer. if travis wants to buy you two, you should probably do that.

• lol

• Blood Crypt + Sunpetal for your Armada Wurm?

"Welcome to perfection."
    -Sheoldred, Whispering One

• Would like your tamiyo

I've got
    2x dragonskulls 8
    1x Sunpetal 4

Maybe you can find something off my list to even it up.

Uncing my way to victory.

• sry tamiyo is gone, gota update this :P

• how about
    2x d skulls 8
    1x sunpetal 4

• something for 3 bucks
      for
      1x Steam vents 15

Uncing my way to victory.

• sounds good, well figure the rest out tonight

• Could I borrow the entreat for tonight's tournament? If not, I'd be willing to buy it off you. Unfortunately I don't have any trades.

Thanks,

Sean

• Huge Update

• Offer:

2 x Temporal Mastery - $13/ea = $26

for

1 x Angel of Serenity - $25

I am going to draft this FNM.