Weekly Drafts on Saturdays. Cube, RtR, etc.

• I don't know about everyone else but right after I play magic, I want to play more Magic. Real magic not digital magic at that. We've had these before and they've dropped out of favour. With winter coming I doubt you would go out and to recreational stuff like go to the beach and this'll be much cheaper than going to big white every Saturday. And really, who want's to go see strippers every Saturday afternoon? So here's the deal, 8 man drafts, every Saturday, 12 or 1pm, Cube or RtR draft or maybe even modern. 5$ for cube and 15$ or 4 packs for RtR. Prize break down will be 4 2 1 1. Play magic, help our economy, have fun.

If you wanna sign up for this or just wanna back this up, just post down below your feelings. The first event should be on the 6th with RtR draft.

1. Gordo

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• once i get saturdays free from work I would be down to participate sometimes

• im in for modern ones or cube drafts. and maybe the odd RtR one

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• administrators

With a 8 player Cube draft the price break down is 4 3 2 1. That is using a $5 entry.

• administrators

There is a RTR darft on Friday Night. Not sure how many would want to pay an other $15 for a RTR draft on Saturday. You might want to do a Cube draft.

• I'd figured more people would have wanted to draft seeing as the set comes out Friday, but cube is always good times. I'll ask people what they'd want to do on Weds and see who's down.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• easy draft on wed…Standard on wednesday gordini

Uncing my way to victory.

• I'm not gonna lie, strippers every saturday afternoon sounds pretty good these days.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.