PTQ could be coming to Kelowna

• administrators

Received an email From Wizards Today
    "As an Advanced store in the WPN selected to run one of Wizards of the Coast’s Pro Tour Qualifiers we’d like to congratulate you and welcome you to this program."

• WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• When and would a judge/judges just come in from Vancouver?

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• Most likely since we don't have any here. But it would be an excellent opportunity for someone to atleast become a Level 1 judge without having to travel to Vancouver to attend an event. Since a PTQ requires atleast a L2 judge present.

• administrators

Its 100% I will be hosting PTQ for“Sinker” in San Diego CA

• Nice work Big Al!

• Do you know what date or anything as of yet? OR what format the PTQ will be?

• Nice work, Al! I will be there!

• Premo

"Welcome to perfection."
    -Sheoldred, Whispering One

• If I'm correct the Sinker event is a modern PTQ, right?

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• Yes it is Modern which I predict will exclude alot of our local playerbase, including me. Al, can you request to be put off until the next PTQ season? Hah

And to Aaron it will be sometime between December 22nd and March 23rd.

• administrators

Date range: Dec 22 – Mar 17, 2013. I will need to pick a date.
    Prizes: Prize award for 1<sup>st</sup> place winner is airline travel to Pro Tour “Sinker” in San Diego CA (hotel is not included).

Format: Modern Constructed

• Al selling out of Tarmogoyfs in 3, 2, 1.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• well all i need is a kitchen finks and a few of the cards for my sideboard and im able to use my better modern deck.
    been itching to play modern

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Until december is a ton of time to get any deck together. Awesome. Hurry up and pick a date! Haha

• FYI Valukut was just unbanned in modern.

• Can we do this after gatecrash that will ensure a higher turnout as all ten shocks will be plentiful and lord knows he who needs or wants not goyfs needs shocks and to deny watery grave stomping ground breeding pool the pyrrhic one who's name escapes me and sacred foundry in plentiful numbers would stuck

• http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Events.aspx?x=mtg/event/protour/qualifierlist#dgm

"3/9/2013 Elks Lodge 205 - 2040 Springfield Rd Kelowna British Columbia Canada Email Locate It"

I understand that is where the event is going to be held, but that is not who is hosting it! Al you should get wizards to change it to Quantum Games. Let the people know! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: I notice other "hosts" are at places like conventions centers and halls instead of listing who is actually hosting the event and not where. That seems pretty lame.