Snakes Trade Thread

• yup i will be there

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• So yeah i dunno how we gunna find eachother… my name is jacob haha so i dunno we can just try and seek eachother out? im like 6'3" if that helps out? hopefully we can find eachother... id give you my cell number but dont want it pasted publicly in a thread haha.

...also... as for the last card... either copperline gorge or massacre wurm would be great for the last $3... I dont know which one of those is evaluated closer to 3 cuz diff sites have them listed at diff prices, so which ever one of those u would wanna part with or you feel is best evaluated for our trade! if not, then i can look for something else! thanks man hope to see u there tomorrow!

• yo snake not heading into the shopp tonight can meet up either wednesdeay or friday of next week thanks

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• Yeah thats cool, I can swing by wednesday if that works for you? what time?

• ill be there around 530 - 900

• Snake,

I saw your post in my thread. How about:

your Hallowed Fountain ($20), Lone Revenant ($.50), Magmaquake ($1.50) and 2 RTR Syncopates ($1) for my 2x Gravecrawlers ($24)? I will be at the shop on Wednesday.

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• yeah man that trade sounds good. Ill come by around 6:30 to get that sorted out? My name is Jacob btw. I am going to wear a white and black fox hoody that day to make myself identifiable. I have to trade with 2 others as well so yeah try and keep an eye out for me! haha Ill see you there!

• Awesome sounds good man I will be there on Wednesday for sure. Is there any way we can do it earlier though? The event starts at 6 on Wednesday, not 6:30. I would love to meet at like 5:30, possibly 6 if you can, as I am planning on using the cards that night. Let me know how we can make this work :)

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• oh my bad, lets make it 5:30! :)

• Lemme know if theres anything else you need if you wanna trade your other 2 gravecrawlers! :p

• Updated with R2R haves/wants

• Right on, 5:30 works perfectly :)

As for the other Gravecrawlers, I have 3 total, so how would you feel about:

My 3x Gravecrawlers ($36)

For your Hallowed Fountain, Magmaquake, Lone Revenant, 2 RTR Syncopates, Terminus, Underworld Connections, and Pithing Needle? I believe that's roughly $36 on each end.

• yeah man that trade looks good to me everything seems even up! ill bring all them cards for 5:30 wednesday! haha see you there!

• hey man im intersted in the following

1x blood crypt - 15
    2x dreadbore - 16
    total 31

i dont have much off your wants list

1x rancor - 2.50
    1x leyline of punishment - 1.00

anything else your looking for that might make up the remaining 27.50 ??

• hey there travis… ummm I also happen to be looking for 1x lotleth troll and possibly some geralfs messengers. If you have any of those maybe we can make the trade happen? Im really makin a stretch to try and get a trade worked out haha. Other than those Im not really in search of anything else atm

• Hey jacob

was wondering if you wanted to switch our trade to a steam vents from the woodland because i ended up finding a 4th and now that your looking for them yourself only makes sense ya?

i also can just give you a rancor no problem

• offer:

2x geralfs messenger - 24
    1x leyline - 1
    1x rancor - 2.50
    random stuff for 3.50
    total 31.00

for

2x dreadbore - 16
    1x blood crypt - 15
    total 31.00

• yeah that sounds good man… i dunno what random stuff we can do to make up the $3.50? But I will be there tomorrow at the shop at 5:30 ima just throw a name tag on i think so people know who I am (Jacob) hahaha. Hopefully the 4 people im trading with will beable to find me lol.

• this is actually great man. now I can hold on to the woodland cemetery haha. steam vents and woodland cemetery have equal value according to starcity, so Im down to swap in the steam vents in replacement of woodland! Ill see you there round 5:30? im gunna slap a name tag on so people im trading with can find me haha

also… i suppose there was still that $3 deficit we had so if you wanna fill that in with the rancor then that would work out great!

• Hey Solid Snake, I'll trade you a Overgrown Tomb for a steam vents and a smiter, you dig?

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.