M13 draft saturday sept 1'st noon at quantum

• M13 Draft Saturday Sept 1 at Noon, First 8 to sign up are in. Sorry this week only room for 8.

NOON SHARP other events taking place in the shop after. Entry is 15.00 buckaroonies covers your three bosters for the draft and puts one pack in the prize pool.

prize payout is 4-3-1, not

please add your name, copy and paste below.

1.Travis

• M13 Draft Saturday Sept 1 at Noon, First 8 to sign up are in. Sorry this week only room for 8.

NOON SHARP other events taking place in the shop after. Entry is 15.00 buckaroonies covers your three bosters for the draft and puts one pack in the prize pool.

1.Travis
    2.Gordo

1.Travis
    2.Gordo

• 1.Travis
    2.Gordo
    3.Luke
    4.Kyle

• 1.Travis
    2.Gordo
    3.Luke
    4.Kyle
    5.Robert
    6.Tyler L

• 1.Travis
    2.Gordo
    3.Colin
    4.Kyle
    5.Robert
    6.Tyler L

• There is no draft tomorrow could'nt get enough players, maybe next week

• There is no draft tomorrow couldn't get enough players, maybe next week

• Two people out there have failed.

• Travis next week saturday is the magic celebration at 6pm, we could maybe draft before it and get a whole day of awesome magic pwnage?!?!?!

• I'll run it by Al, sounds good to me. If anyone in the magic community knows more people I can add to the call list for weekend drafts LMK.

Also, if there are new players or players that haven't drafted before, interested in giving it a try or are hesitant to try it out from lack of knowing how to do it, feel free to shoot me a msg and I can get you the info needed to learn how it works.

If there is enough people feeling a little gun shy about drafting for these reasons we' ll set up some sort of a mock draft or practice session at the shop and help get some new faces involved.

• Also, this Cube that Al is building should be able to get some players drawn to drafting I would hope. Seeing as it makes it a bit cheaper to draft.