New Look Suggestions, Bugs, Tweaks

• Now that the site has been updated again, if there is anything you've noticed that is missing that was here before, or you find any bugs post it here.

To help out please post what web browser you are using as well if you find something.

Here's my first item I've found…

In the Catalogue, if an item is out of stock, we can't find a "Notify me" button
    FireFox 3.6.12
    Also tested with Internet Explorer 8.0
    Was speaking with Al about this and it was working for him on Google Chrome.

• I looked into this and could not find a direct cause, so I've posted to the drupal community page for the widget and I'm waiting to hear back.<br />The function works quite well for anyone using <a href=""http://www.google.ca/chrome/"" target="_blank">Google Chrome</a> but for some reason refuses to show up in any other browser.<br />Curiously, it doesn't show up in Safari either, and Safari is like Chrome's great grand daddy from the old country.

• Signatures don't seem to be showing up!

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• they're showing up for me

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Ya its showing now, it was weird. None were showing up for me for a while.

• Not weird, just temporarily disabled. Thanks for the heads up.

• The Stock Notification is fixed now and available to everybody. If a card you're after is out of stock, you can enter your email address and you'll be notified as soon as Al updates the stock.

If you didn't know, you can use a special magic card search on the catalogue page to find cards of specific rarity, set, colour, etc.

It's currently in the right sidebar.

• Haha ahh k. That was Stefan's guess. Had thought I was going blind to signatures.

• Just wondering if it would be possible to have a private message feature added onto the forum?

• I can't log in from the main page, only other pages where it asks you to log in to leave a comment. When I try to log in from the main page, it tells me it doesn't recognize my password.

• make sure you actually use the mouse to click log in and not actually hit enter. I seem to notice that helps

• being able to send private messages to other users would really nice.

• being able to send private messages to other users would really nice.

• there is still no page after "Click here for our catalogue of games products that we carry. Place an order!" on the quantum home page using "explorer"
    first posted this 9/9/11 rechecked 29/12/11

• The card "Hollowhenge Beast" isn't in the MTG catalogue.

• You should also have someplace where you can put like one card you're looking for that may. Trying to sort through everyone's trade threads is a pain and they probably won't have the card. Also semi-unrelated I need/want 4 Cemetery Gates. It is from the Homelands expansion so if anyone reading this has any lemme know.

• I will talk to Al about Private Messages and expanding profiles to include interests, cards sought and cards in collection.
    I also have some other ideas that we may be able to put in play.

• Okay so I've implemented a new feature that allows users to list their Magic The Gathering collections and the cards they're seeking in their profile.
    Click My Account in the top left, and click Edit. You will notice the Magic: The Gathering tab. Click that and you can enter the respective information.
    When you're satisfied, Save your changes and the lists will be displayed on your profile.

I've opened permissions so people can view one another's profiles as well ;)

@Dooley:

I will talk to Al about Private Messages and expanding profiles to include interests, cards sought and cards in collection.
    I also have some other ideas that we may be able to put in play.