Quirion Dryad Decks

• Since everyone was wondering where I was gonna go with the card on friday when I picked them up I figure I'd post a couple places I'm looking at starting. Dryad is one of my favorite cards, so I'm definitely going to be building with it now that it's in standard. I'm not posting land bases/sideboards because these lists are as of now completely untested, just starting points. Some of the numbers are going to seem weird for the same reasons. Most of the lists will likely be delver lists, as it fit's really well in a delver shell.

RUG Delver/Dryad - this seems like the most likely version to actually be good. Dryad benefits from vapor snag in the same way geist of st traft does.

4 delver of secrets
    4 snapcaster mage
    4 quirion dryad
    4 huntmaster of the fells

3 bonfire
    4 ponder
    4 probe
    4 snag
    2 gut shot
    1 dismember
    2 pillar of flame
    1 devil's play
    1 though scour

22 Land

UG Delver - this seems like a good place to start too. I'm not a huge fan of Talarand on paper, it can obviously take over games but it makes an army that's weak to whipflare unfortunately.

4 delver of secrets
    4 snapcaster mage
    4 quirion dryad
    3 talarand

3 thought scour
    4 ponder
    4 gitaxin probe
    4 vapor snag
    1 beast within
    3 mental misstep
    2 mana leak
    1 negate
    3 temporal mastery

20 land

Mid range banty thing - This is probably bad. When I type this up it's the first time I've so much as written anything down about it yet.

4 quirion dryad
    4 snapcaster mage
    4 geist of st traft
    4 restoration angel
    2 thragtusk

4 mana leak
    4 gitaxin probe
    4 ponder
    4 vapor snag
    3 gut shot
    1 dismember

22 land

That's all there is for now. I may update asI test some, though I'm not sure when that'll be.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• I beleive the correct archetype name for the deck is "Miracle Grow"… Get it right pro... Geese

• Lol yes, that was a deck in the past. There are a fair few differences though, so I don't think you can really apply the name when its just Delver with Dryad lol.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• For what it's worth, quirrion dryad decks have some pretty serious punch.