M13 DRAFT!! July 21/2012

• Hey everybody it's time to get a weekly draft started up again. I'm going to try and get an 8 man group together to draft at Noon every Saturday at the shop.

July 21/2012 M13 8 man draft (please copy and paste list)

1.Travis

• Hey everybody it's time to get a weekly draft started up again. I'm going to try and get an 8 man group together to draft at Noon every Saturday at the shop.

1.Travis
    2.Carl

1.Travis
    2.Carl
    3.Ty

• I cannot make it weekly likely but I can play next week for sure if you have room

• Add my name to dat list!

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

1.Travis
    2.Carl
    3.Ty
    4.Gordo
    5.Dave

• a

1.Travis
    2.Carl
    3.Ty
    4.Gordo
    5.Dave
    6.Levi

• wont be able to make it.

Uncing my way to victory.

• does this mean u want in?

1.Travis
    2.Carl
    3.Ty
    4.Gordo
    5.Dave
    6.Levi
    7.ChrisD

• Not in town this week, but hopefully I can make it for the draft next weekend.

• Hey Ty heads up, I already got a lift, dont pick me up.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.