Vancouver PTQ (standard) June 16

• Anyone plan on going to the standard PTQ coming up? Gordo and I were talking about going but we are in need of a ride.

• im thinking of going down, not sure if ill be able to get a ride though.
    if i can find a ride (would just be for me atm) then ill let you guys know

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• turns out i wont be able to make it.

good luck to those who go!

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Alright, so I have access to my sisters vehicle (Mazda 3 hatchback) which can fit a total of 5 peeps. If you are interested in this tournament sign up on here, it will be first come first serve.

1. Josh
    2. Gordo??? (please confirm)

As for the itinerary, well I finish work at 4:30 on Friday and would like to leave shortly after. We could arrange a meet-up point somewhere along the way, as I wouldn't like to have to drive around picking everyone up. Lets say meet at the Dairy Queen on the corner of Gordon and HWY 97? If we left by 5 we should make it to Vancouver by 10. Accommodation should be as cheap as possible and close to the venue (which is in Burnaby), so feel free to help me look into this one. Anyways, we will sleep and then flop some looser cards and then cry our way home on Saturday. Sound good? Please feel free to add or whatever…

• I think this is starting to look like a no go if we're not getting more people, I really dont wanna pay 50$ in gas and more for a hotel.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• We shall see…

• I may be able to go, I'll let you guy know in a day or two.

Gordo I can lend you a tent. :D

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• I am checking Stronghold's buy list out right now, but I'd be down for carpooling. I have somewhere that I will be staying though.

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• sorry guys, this took too long to get going and i have already made other plans. good luck to anyone who goes though.

• Bummer. It's a shame I wasted a bunch of time scrambling to make provisions for myself and funds.
    Shit happens and it is just cards, but wish the update had been sooner.

Teach me to make commitments to others when there's stuff beyond my control involved.

/punch wall

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• well this has been up since the start of the month when i was trying to make plans, and no one even posted to let me know they might be interested so i had to make other plans.

its a shitty deal for everyone as i also would have really liked to go as well.