Modern Tournament!!!!

• Did u just offer me a hand jibber for magic cards?

• Did you just accept a hand jibber for magic cards?

• There are probably only 5-6 people with modern decks in Kelowna, it's just not that popular of a format right now. Sorry Trav.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• I still need a few cards for the one I have, but as long as were testing for now, proxies ok?.

• im down about 7 cards off my deck atm which ill probably order within the month

1. Travis
    2. Ty

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• Do you want the Darkslick Shores?

• put me down for it. I'm Dave

• Werd, let's get this going!

Sign me up.

Thanx Trav,

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• 1. Travis
    2. Carl
    3. Dave
    4. Ty

• sorry, but most likely not going to happen. as gordo said, there probably just isn't enough players.

we should probably just try to attempt a commander tournament instead as there is an already bigger community supporting it. there may even be enough players for a 2 headed giant type tournament or something.

• We should do both

• I be all for a commander tournament, but as the others have said: not likely to happen.

• I would be down for a commander tourney…Just waiting for some cards to come and trades to settle.

Uncing my way to victory.

• you guys should start a thread with the obvious title. lol.

• 1. Travis

2. Carl

3. Dave

4. Ty

5. Bill

6.Eddie

• The Modern tournament list grows!! almost there lets fill it up and get a play group started

• put me down please
    thanks luke

• 1. Travis
    2. Carl
    3. Dave
    4. Ty
    5. Bill
    6. Eddie
    7. Wade

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• 1. Travis
    2. Carl
    3. Dave
    4. Ty
    5. Bill
    6. Eddie
    7. Wade
    8. Luke

• Modern Play group has finally reached 8 players which is enough for a sanctioned tournament. The magic scene is going to be pretty busy for the next couple weekends with the new set and all, but it looks like we can get an event going in the near future.

I know there was a few guys missing a couple cards for their decks still, see if you guys can borrow, buy, or trade for that stuff soon and we can get this thing rolling. I'll be talking to those interested during the next few events at the shop and get a date set, details to come….

If anyone is seeing this for the first time and is interested in participating, post in this thread and we'll add you to the list.