Modern Tournament!!!!

• If anyone is interested in playing some "Modern" throw your name down on the list. I haven't set a date with Al yet, but it will most likely be a pretty small Saturday event.

It will probably take a while to get the ball rolling for modern events, at this point it's a fairly expensive format. I just want to get a head count at this point to know how many people have Modern decks, and would be interested in some sanctioned events.

When the list hits 8 players or more, we'll set a date and get an event rolling.

do the usual copy/paste the list with your name added, REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A SCHEDULED EVENT JUST A HEAD COUNT

• 1. Travis

2. Eddie

• Seriously, No one wants to play some Modern????????

• Give me all the commons/uncommons pre Zendikar block used in a Pyro Ascension deck and the necessary fetch lands and I will play with you ;).

• Did u just offer me a hand jibber for magic cards?

• Did you just accept a hand jibber for magic cards?

• There are probably only 5-6 people with modern decks in Kelowna, it's just not that popular of a format right now. Sorry Trav.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• I still need a few cards for the one I have, but as long as were testing for now, proxies ok?.

• im down about 7 cards off my deck atm which ill probably order within the month

1. Travis
    2. Ty

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• Do you want the Darkslick Shores?

• put me down for it. I'm Dave

• Werd, let's get this going!

Sign me up.

Thanx Trav,

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• 1. Travis
    2. Carl
    3. Dave
    4. Ty

• sorry, but most likely not going to happen. as gordo said, there probably just isn't enough players.

we should probably just try to attempt a commander tournament instead as there is an already bigger community supporting it. there may even be enough players for a 2 headed giant type tournament or something.

• We should do both

• I be all for a commander tournament, but as the others have said: not likely to happen.

• I would be down for a commander tourney…Just waiting for some cards to come and trades to settle.

Uncing my way to victory.

• you guys should start a thread with the obvious title. lol.

• 1. Travis

2. Carl

3. Dave

4. Ty

5. Bill

6.Eddie

• The Modern tournament list grows!! almost there lets fill it up and get a play group started

• put me down please
    thanks luke