Saturday Draft: March 31st 1:00pm

• I'm putting the call out for a Saturday afternoon draft.

Only question is ISD ISD DKA or ISD DKA DKA?

OK, not the only question.

So we got 6 or more peeps interested or what?

post your feelings.

-desat

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• I'd say Isd, Isd, dka but only cause thats what im used to.

• Get Rich or Die Try'in -

• yo i got a batterskull and a huntmaster for you from cory in case he cant make it on fri for your trade

• I'll come out if there is at least 6 people going aswell

Uncing my way to victory.

• coolio, hope we can get some moar peeps, we can gather the townsfolk on friday and spread the werd.

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• HEY IF ANYONE WANTS TO DRAFT TODAY AT 1PM, THERE IS ONE SPOT AVAILABLE. POST ON HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!

1)Carl
    2)Gordo
    3)Blake
    4 Travis S
    5)Josh C
    6)Travis M
    7)Duncan
    8)____________

Entry is 4 boosters or 16-17 bucks what ever the price of 4 packs works out too. 3 packs for the draft, 1 pack for the prize pool. Due to time restraints, it is single elimination. prizes are 4-2-1-1. we can put it too a vote but most likely it will be DKA, INN, INN in that order.

• Draft is full, see you guys at 1pm

1)Carl
    2)Gordo
    3)Blake
    4 Travis S
    5)Josh C
    6)Travis M
    7)Duncan
    8)Jesse

Entry is 4 boosters or 16-17 bucks what ever the price of 4 packs works out too. 3 packs for the draft, 1 pack for the prize pool. Due to time restraints, it is single elimination. prizes are 4-2-1-1. we can put it too a vote but most likely it will be DKA, INN, INN in that order.

• Thanks Travis for helping get people out to play. Thanks to Chris for his stockpile of packs which made it possible for many people to play. Thanks to Kyle for setting up the matches and keeping it organized.

cheers kids,

• hey Carl I started a new thread for next saturdays draft, I probably should have just continued it in here. anyways stop by and sign up if you can make it, Pretty excited to try drafting this new set.