Cards for oceanwolf (josh)

• Hey yo what's up ladies? I have wants and desires, please fulfill them:

2x Whipflare
    2x Slagstorm

So that is pretty much everything I am looking for to complete the deck I want to use this Friday. I have a fairly extensive list of cards available for trade, so rather than type them out how's about you let me know what you need and I will let you know if I have it.

Thank you,
    Joshua David Casorso

• soo i have

3x bloodline keeper =$18
    1x Sphere of the suns =$1

do you have

1x glacial fortress =$6
    1x darkslick shores =$12

let me know

• Well if it is just the one Glacial Fortress you want, I have that. One Glacial Fortress for one Bloodline Keeper? If you need more than one let me know.

Oh and who is kronzilla?

• i need glacials, drowned catacombs, isolated chapels. have any of those as well? and this is kyle #2

• Well I have up to 4x Isolated Chapels and 4x Glacial Fortress for trade. So if you would like a combination of either let me know. I would prefer to get rid of the Glacial Fortress though.

• 3x bloodline keeper
    1x sphere of the suns

for

1x isolated chapel
    1x glacial fortress
    1x random $2 jank

does this work?

• Sounds good. I will update my list then.

You will be at the shop on Friday?

• yeh ill be there

• Copperline Gorge 8.00

for

Gravecrawler 8.00?

Uncing my way to victory.

• Hey Josh,

I have 1 Grafdigger's Cage for trade. Take a look at my trade thread for my want's list. Let me know if you can work out a trade.

Thanks

• Hey sounds good. Who is this?

• Well, well, well Chris, looks like I have a couple of Honor of the Pure for your Grafdigger's Cage.

• It's Corey. See you friday

Uncing my way to victory.

• Sounds good Josh, see you Friday.

• OK, seriously people, where are the Whipflare's and Slagstorm's? PLZ! If you have either, bring them tomorrow.

I happen to need two of each if anyone is wondering.

• yo, can we change up our trade a little? I don't think i need the chapel anymore so maybe just 3x glacial fortress instead? and still the sphere on my end. Let me know if this is ok