Caturday tournaments/celebration of Quantum's anniversary?

• I remember that Al mentioned something about this. Personally, I would prefer to see a standard tournament on Saturdays that follow limited format FNMs.

I am not feeling up to extended, since it is basically a flashback of Lorwyn Standard, which I hated, but to each their own.

Sorry if there was already a poll or something for this.

Al might also have something planned, but some sort of thing for Quantum's upcoming anniversary should be done. I am sure that wargamers will be interested too. It's pretty crazy how long Al has been in bidness for and it should be celebrated this year, methinks.

A 19+ thing might be cool too, but I don't know how feasible that would be, but there is a pretty big base of customers who have grown-up going to Quantum, so brews and kicking it, playing games could be cool.

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• when is the anniversary?

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Yes, I am also curious as to when this anniversary might be. Would definitely like to get pissed and play some board games with K-towns number one supplier for all us gaming junkies.