Saturday afternoon tea and draft

• I don't know the names of the other people planning to do this draft so just to let everyone reading this know, this topic is intended for anyone who planned on drafting Saturday.

I think we should work out a few details if we really plan on drafting. What time works for everyone? I have nothing planned but I know a couple people interested would only be able to draft in the afternoon, so I suggest maybe 1pm on Saturday. Does that work? And secondly, what should we draft with and what should prizes be? I think since it is a new set and I like to open new cards, we should do either 2 Dark Ascension and 1 Innistrad or triple Dark Ascension. For prizes I think we could either do a rare draft (which is always fun as it honors the integrity of the draft) or we could have everyone donate a pack to a prize pool and do something like a 4-2-1-1 (which is also fun because you get to open more packs).

Discuss.

• hey man, Blake here. From talking to people staurday seemed best and 1pm probably ideal.

• I'm in for saturday..1 works fine…As far as a rare draft for prizes, If it means giving up rares that i opened for the draft I would like the second choice more.

Uncing my way to victory.

• So how's this working, everyone just brings their own three boosters? Or is a box being split between eight people? Cause a box between eight people leaves twelve packs extra for prizes.. But someone post the exact plans so I can for suresies agree to it.

• I'm always down to draft more and Saturday works great.

• Here's my 2 cents on this. One we should do 1 INN 2 DKA, the reason for this is, the design of drafting INN/DKA is 2 INN and 1 DKA, this is the closest solution to the original formula so we can still get plenty of DKA and not fuck up the design to much (Don't mess up original design if you can help it, you won't have fun with it, trust me.)Two, we should rare draft in my opinion. Rare drafting is the most fare way to rewarding the winners in something like this. It also teaches that rare drafting=not a good idea so it will also help people get better at limitied. So we can still play to have fun but also get better at the same time which should be the basis of every competitive game.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• My gf just picked up a shift for saturday …so I can't play till after 4 so i doubt i will be making it anymore

Uncing my way to victory.

• We originally planned on buying a box of DA, and then splitting it up from there but I think a lot of players have packs that they want to use, so maybe we should have people who have packs bring those, and then anyone who needs packs can just get them from Al.

1pm Saturday is the time and Quantum is the place.

2 packs of DA, and 1 pack of Innistrad will be the booster ratio (so if you have Innistrad packs bring those too!).

Prizes can be decided the day of.

I think to get more clarity on who is all coming we should do some sort of copy and paste check list, so here it goes:

1. Josh (oceanwolf), I will bring four packs of DA.

Let me know if this works, I know it doesn't for you kopsick but Quantum closes too early for us to start a draft at 4.

• 2. UBCO, I'll bring 2 DA and 1 INN

• 1. Josh (oceanwolf), I will bring four packs of DA.
    2. UBCO, I'll bring 2 DA and 1 INN

3. Joe (Joec), i have 2 packs of DA

• Me and Blake are already in this still last time I checked.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• Do the list thing Gordo.

• stupid double post

• Blake and i will be buying a box or two so i will have packs.

• Alright, so basically we have all the Dark Ascension packs but we might be shorter on Innistrad packs, so if anyone has some those be sure to bring them.

4. Chris (Dax), i'll bring $$ and buy whatever needs to be filled in

• Actually:

1. Josh (oceanwolf), I will bring four packs of DA.
    5. Blake
    6. Gordofathead

• And LOL who changed my avatar to thraben sentry? awesome! lolololol

<–-----------

5. Blake
    6. Gordofathead

8. Jesse - Bringing 11 INN and 5 DA. I'd be happy if you bought off of me. We'll say $4 per pack.

• Our structure this week worked pretty well I think, so let's do it again.

Saturday Draft: 3 rounds swiss.
    Prizes: 1st: 4 packs, 2nd: 2 packs, 3-4th: 1 pack. I bought a box, you can get whatever you want from this box (one third ISD, two thirds DKA) until the box is empty.
    Boosters: DKA-ISD-DKA
    Buyin: $15 or 4 packs (ISD/DKA).

Signup: Post your name on this list only if you're 100% to show up. If you're a maybe, put your name on the waitlist. Copy and paste it into your post. Also: I don't do credit or "I'll pay you back later" stuff. Bring cash or packs, please.

Saturday Feb 11:
    1. Chris (Dax)

Waitlist: