More team-esque tournies?

• I don't know about you guys, but I loved the sub event at the DKA prerealse. In fact I just love the design of mutliplayer based games. I was hoping that we can try and do more team or multiplayer tournies in the future, since 2 days of standard every week does get kind of repetitive some times. Just and idea I thought that we can do. probably a good one we can start off with is 2 headed giant limited (2v2). It's the most balanced and it's really fun to play as a team then playing by yourself.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• I'd be down, one of way favorite ways to play.

+1 vote

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• +1, but maybe not limited. Can only afford so much right now.

• Limited, Modern, Extended, EDH. I like all formats.

• Good one Gordinie!

2 headed giant once a month would be so fun and it could just replace a standard FNM since standard can still be played on the Wednesday and the people who like to play limited don't have to wait an entire month to draft.

• +1 on two-headed giant, it's probably my favourite limited format.

• Just making sure we have a THG tourny in March/April. If not please make one if you'd be so kind Al. That or team Trio limited. There's heavy talk about team Trio in GP Toronto so it seams like a legal format I believe.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• Once i get the overtime pay my company owes me, I'm going to get the rest of the cards i just can't seem to find for my EDH, then I will try to organize some sort of a meetup for EDH personally myself.

• Yea i'm in for something like this. If Al can't set it up we can always do a Saturday.

• Get Rich or Die Try'in -