C**tface's play place

• My listed haves all combined probably don't add up to most things I want, but I will buy from Al any cards that you want of equal value if there isn't anything in my haves that you want.

Wants:

Voice of Resurgence x 4
    Seismic Assault x 2
    Wurmcoil Engine x 1
    Snapcaster Mage x 4
    Deathrite Shaman x 4
    Noble Hierarch x 4
    Cryptic Command x 1
    Delver of Secrets x 4 (FOIL)
    Arcbound Ravager x 2
    Obstinate Baloth x 1
    Linvala, Keeper of Silence x 2
    Baneslayer Angel x 2
    Vendilion Clique x 2

Haves:

Way too much shit to list - if you got something I need I'm sure I can get a hold of what you are looking for.

• I feel safe here.

• Just stay away from the ball pit…

• yo need your inferno titan only thing i got you want is birds let me know

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• I think I can do that, just gotta change up a trade with a buddy of mine, but it should be do-able.

• cool i got two birds if ya need em

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• You want a phoenix for them?

• oooo yeah i probably do.

i could do the inferno titan and the two foil interlopers or the pheonix either way you gonna be there friday?

• Well how bout the phoenix and the foilies for your two birds and your foil pest?
    And yes, I'll be there on Friday.

• sounds like a glorious idea

• hey man. probably be at the shop around 1 today if you can make it if not ill jsut grab what i can for temp steel and whatnot

• One o clock you say? I could be there dude.

• Hey,

My
    2 X Etched Champion at $6.6
    1 X Woodland Cemetery at $4.12

For your Darkslick Shore at $10.20

Is there anything else you would want from my trade thread for the other Darkslick Shore?

• lol where are you getting those prices from

• Sure that works, don't need anything else except what is on my wants though. So unless you can find something from there I'm going to hold on to the second Darkslick.
    I'm going to be at Quantum tomorrow night.

• I use the average price from http://magiccards.info/.

• Are you going to be at FNM? I've got a class tomorrow, that I can't miss.

• hey man, so i got 1 etched champ and 1 inkmoth this afternoon.

• everyone on here uses starcity

• hmmm ok, if we got by Starcity, then Etched Champion are $5 each and the land is also $5, while Darkslick Shores is $12.

• yo ill be ther to make a trade or two tonight. ill bring that nexus and champ for your buddy