Aaron Bazzana's Trades (Standard)

• I will be willing to trade anything I have, or buy anything Al has to trade for the following cards:

1x Woodland Cemetery
    1x Entomber Exarch
    3x Ratchet Bomb
    1x Wurmcoil Engine
    1x Glissa the Traitor

Here are some of my more valuable standard traders:

Hinterland Harbor
    2x Surgical Extraction
    Foil Mirror-Mad Phantasm
    Tempered Steel
    Venser, the Sojourner
    Mikaeus, the Lunarch
    Birds of Paradise
    Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
    2x Solemn Simulacrum
    Grave Titan

I can pull these cards out of my EDH deck:

Inferno Titan
    Sulfur Falls
    Hinterland Harbor
    Kessig Wolf Run

I also have hundreds of dollars worth of older cards for EDH, modern and legacy

• I have a
    wurmcoil engine 18
    entomber exarch
    maybe a glissa

for your

inferno titan 4
    solemn simulacrum 9
    birds of paradise 3
    rachet bomb 3

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• @Kafkaesque, I will trade just for your wurmcoil engine. I will trade the inferno titan, solemn, bird, and something else if you want. I do no have a ratchet bomb, I am looking for one.

I am getting the cemetery and exarch on friday already.

• sounds good, i will be gone until tuesday but anytime after that i can meet up

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• oh no, i need it for friday! If i don't get it for friday i'll trade you on wednesday before the event

• alrighty well let me know if you find something else in the meanwhile and if not i'll see you on wednesday

• Hey man, you gonna be there tonight? I don't need the birds anymore but am sure can work something out. lemme know