Custom Card Creations!

• It's a month too late, but oh well

• it has nothing to do with any ability jace has. It SHOULD be AL's nipple mustache.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• what scares me is that I could do that.

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• love the flavor texts Dooley!

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• well, if anyone needs artwork for these such creations, I'm up for volunteering my skills, as i one day aspire to actually draw for MTG.

"what are you talking about, zombification is a GREAT cure for cancer!"

• Squiddy 1UURR
    Instant -U
    Target player must read one of squiddy's forum posts. That player loses 1 week off his or her life for each case of bad grammar of spelling (including internet short-speak)he or she notices. If that person loses more than a year off their life from pure anger and frustration, or perhaps by slamming their head against a hard inanimate object, that player may troll squiddy hard on the forums, but may not make fun of his pokemon hat (because it is awesome).

• @aaBAZZANA:

Squiddy 1UURR
    Instant -U
    Target player must read one of squiddy's forum posts. That player loses 1 week off his or her life for each case of bad grammar of spelling (including internet short-speak)he or she notices. If that person loses more than a year off their life from pure anger and frustration, or perhaps by slamming their head against a hard inanimate object, that player may troll squiddy hard on the forums, but may not make fun of his pokemon hat (because it is awesome).

aabanana 1uuuuuuuuwwwwwwwbbbbbggggggrrrrr

this card can be play from ur hand if u control 4 or more goblin tokins. eat a banana. if its tasty u gain 25 life points. if its un tasty excile all of youre creatures and u die from a nasty throat infection

not evin the king of hell could stand aginst my blade!!1

• lul

Obviously not made by me, but awesome nonetheless:
    http://c.cslacker.com/6575l.jpg