Wednesday Night Magic tournaments

• administrators

I’m thinking of starting Wednesday night magic tournaments. How many of you would be interested in such event? The Wednesday will be standard with a $5 entry.

• I hope everyone is grateful that you are willing to dedicate another night of your time after store hours to run another tournament.

Unfortunately driving to Kelowna 2 nights a week is a bit too much for me. Hope you get the support!

• +1

• I'm in, makes it possible to still get one tournament per week when Friday doesn't work out. Would it be a x3 multiplier as well??

• I'm in.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• I would depending on times

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• I'm down…as long as it doesn't go past my 1030 bedtime on weeknights lol

Uncing my way to victory.

• administrators

Start time would be 6 pm. if the turn out is 12 to 18 players, the event would be only 4 rounds. Would like to be done before 10:30 pm

• administrators

This event would not have the x3 multiplier.

• i'm in

• All for it! but I have soccer for the next few weeks, so I would go after soccer is done! (not to mention every FNM)

• I am totally in for another night of magic.

• I speak for two people, would love WEDNESDAY NIGHT MAGIC!

THANKS AL so much for trying to get everyone involved!

• Get Rich or Die Try'in -

• Well I have work on Wednesday and the world revolves around me, so this doesn't really help. Nah, it's a good idea but I just remembered something, in Calgary one of the FNM events that happened would be at a bar.

If we had someone who knew how to coordinate an official FNM, we could possibly split up into having two groups; constructed at Al's and drafting at a bar or something like that. Maybe two nights of constructed? I don't know it would be up to the masses really. All it would take is finding a bar that isn't loud and obnoxious, maybe something like Mikey's or Champs.

What do people think? Who would be down for flopping cards and sippin' suds??? Al, is this ok to post here? Delete if I am stepping on your turf. It's a free country!!!

• Thanks for adding a night Al. I would for sure be interested in Wednesday nights as well.

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• i agree seeing as its damn near impossible to get in on fridays.

OMNISHRED… We're Gonna Need A Bigger Sword.

• Yes, Wednesday would be greatly appreciated. I do wish it had the 3x multiplier though.

• I would come if I could, but I can't… I still think it's a good idea, though.

• administrators

<span style="color:#0000cd;"><span style="font-size:14px;">The first Wednesday night magic will start on Nov 16. This event is now open for registration.</span></span>

• I might show up, but if it's not 3x multiplier though it's probably not worth my time.

SO GOOD AT THIS GAME

• Yeah, who the hell plays for fun?