Week night magic games

• Hey all,
    im lookin for some people around town to rock some magic with on weeknights on a regular basis. i work week on week off out of town so its been hard to find ppl around k-town to play magic with. im down to play anytime while im in town unless other plans have me engaged at a given time. Let me know if your down im lookin for ppl to play against test out some decks. If at all interested i am down at the shop often. i dont really have a limit on how many ppl would want to come by but if interested shoot me a txt at 2508266141 and ill let u know where i live. Hope to here from some of ya.

OMNISHRED… We're Gonna Need A Bigger Sword.

• hey..I would be down to play on weekends..usually have a couple people i play with every othr saturday aswell.

Uncing my way to victory.

• id be down for some games as well

• Hey, I'm always looking for people to test new decks against.

• if you guys are down to play at all this evening let me know. give me a call justin is the name. or txt if that suits ur fancy.

• depends on the times, i work at 9 pm sunday to thursday

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• well typically monday through friday if im in town after 4 anytime really works so just let me know. again im bored out my skull if anyone wants to play.

• Yea i'd be down to play most days after 5pm. Some extra games is always nice.

• Get Rich or Die Try'in -

• anyone down for some mtg???

• im home on tuesday morning and will be free to play on tuesday night. let me know if your interested. start anytime after 4 would work best.

• anyone down for playing abit tonight dispite the fact that there is nuthing to fantastic about no prizes or anything but yeah if you didnt make the cut and tyou feel like playing some magic tonight give me a call. 2508266141 txt works aswell. let me know more the merrier