FNM fill me in?

• Hey all

Can anyone tell me what it's all about? How and where I sign up and what is played ie. standard, extended.

Any and all information is greatly appreciated, see ya guys soon

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• this whole things is just a community based around quantum games and if ur on this site then i feel safe assuming you know where quantum games is
    and normally every friday we play standard but some times its a bit diffrent but for details on that u can click the link in the top right area where it has a game type and date if u click on that link it will give u more details if u have any other questions id advise u go to quantum games and talk to the owner al cause im not the best with online either

• right on, thanks

i am familiar with quantum just not the whole fnm deal

So i just click on the link in the top right and then apply? is there any entrance fee or anything?

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• age limits?? as well cuz my lil bro is a little young but he really enjoys mtg, and im sure would like to come along

edit im 20 he's like 12 or 13

• no entry fee unless it is stated otherwise on the entry form.

• Also no age limits (that im aware of) But just note, these usually go until 10-11ish

• perfect, thanks very much for all the info guys how to see you all there

• if your going to register it usually fills up quite fast