[Alex's] Modernist trape bonanza(now w/moar trade)

• The kind of stuff that I may have: Mirrodin, Kamigawa, Time Spiral, [Original] Ravnica. I have a lot of stuff, but they're definitely the kind of cards that someone forgets they need and have to pay $8 for before a tournament(Ex: spell snare, remand, eternal witness, chrome mox, desperate ritual etc etc). Other random cards that I have: Wrath of God, Plow Under, Recurring Nightmare, Death Cloud, Vedalken Shackles, Engineered Explosives, Living Wish(one is foil), some revised dual lands and Patriarch's Bidding.

Tell me what you have that I want or whatever and I'll check your list out.

Cards that I am looking for:
    Tarmogoyf
    Maelstrom Pulse
    Abrupt Decay
    Scion of Oona
    Thoughtseize
    Arid Mesa
    Scalding Tarn
    Mutavault
    [there's always something else]

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• interested in them there shiny solemns, I have 2 darkslick shores, 4 drowned catacombs, and 2 creeping tar pit's. If any interest let me know.

• My bad, I see what I failed to do there…

1-2x Phantasmal Images
    Xx Snapcasters
    2-3x Lilianas(Veil, obviously)
    Xx [Innistrad] Lands that produce U or B
    1-2x Consecrated sphinx

Those are cards that I need in order to be able to play/win sometimes, so I gotta reiterate, I am trying to get these cards asap, which means
    that I am probably going to end up buying the next bit since everyone seems to be looking for the same shit. One way or the other, I am getting them cards!

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• @kronzilla:

interested in them there shiny solemns, I have 2 darkslick shores, 4 drowned catacombs, and 2 creeping tar pit's. If any interest let me know.

I'm gonna point out that he said U or B lands from INNISTRAD. Not from before.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• the original post did not say Innistrad. Hence why I offered what I did…

• also interested in counterspells from the Jace, Chandra duel deck..

• it auto fills the subject line if you dont use it

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• I've had a couple times where I have to fill it. I realize most times it does fill, but whenever I quote someone I have to type something

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• I don't buy box set things. So unless it is from when I younger(read:ugly white bordered cards from Battle Royal/Anthology).

I updated the lists a bit. I don't put something in my haves list unless I am 99.9% positive. Admittedly, I haven't gone through my collection and looked for traders. I will in the near future for sure though because I have some sweet Richard Kane-Ferguson Dissipates to dig out and enjoy for a second time.

I'll probably do it tomorrow, so I will be taking requests as far as looking for specific stuff goes. Unless it's worth my while, I am not going to look through an unsorted collection. I don't wanna spend between 30 and 120 minutes looking for stuff to trade for a six dollar card unless I really need it…I'd also make an exception if it's to trade staple commons/uncommons.

• There. Updated things. Probably safe to only read the sentence before a list and see if
    you need to bother reading the earlier ones before the list.

• I see alot of things I like on here, so let me know

• Someone somewhere told me you had 2 FOIL solemn simulacrums? if so, I have most of what is on your list:

4x Birthing Pod(12) = 48.00
    1x Geist of Saint Traft = 20.00
    2x Phantasmal Image(12) = 24.00
    1x Isolated Chapel = 10.00
    2x Tezzeret, Agent of B(20)= 40.00
    I also have some of the cheaper stuff you were looking for, if we need some trade filler I will look more closely at that stuff.

I put the 5 things I'd be most keen on trading, if you need something else more urgently I can look again. let me know what your thinking?

Also Needing Foil Unhinged Plains if you have or know of any…

• I am pretty sure that before I remembered that I jad a playset of foil sols, I traded one to Stef. I should have three more. They are sitting at 40. I think all might have increased max number of players or something, so I'll be there this Friday.

Eddie, I see some stuff on your list that I like. The most expensive are tezzerets, the other stuff is odds and ends. When I get a chance, I'll go through what you got more thoroughly. What kind of stuff you after?

• So are you willing to trade 2 of the solemns, if so is there something off the list i posted above you want. I just want to make sure I dont trade what you might want?

EDIT**

Sorry Alex I wasn't paying attention. I missed the fact that your Solemn's are from Mirrodin and are like 40 bucks a piece. To rich for my blood, I'll probably have to look for the new version.

• Shackels

Jitte

Swords (legacy) 1 of each

Demonic Tutor

Vampric Tutor

Badlands

• Stuff I got for trade that you might be looking for:

1x Liliana of the veil - 60
    1x Skaab ruinator 13
    1x Hinterland Harbor - 8
    1x mentor of the meek - 6
    3x Birthing pod - 12 each

Looking for Standard stuff only, my list is up (Dethsoul's trade binder) or some trade fodddddder is good too.

• Get Rich or Die Try'in -

• pppp

• Which variety of swords? Swords to Ploughshares or SoFire/Ice & Light/Shadow?
    The only cards that will be tricky to acquire are badlands. They're timeless staples, so I'll be picky about what actual cards I get in exchange(not just value). Everything has a price though ;)
    So long as you don't mind white borders, I have the vintage-legal cards that you're after.
    Cards that I am immediately after are your three P.Images.
    Most of the stuff I want is what I foresee myself wanting in the future.

On the Solemns, Travis: m12 & MR foil jens were 30 and 40, respectively, a few days ago. I'm pretty sure their prices are going to climb before they fall, so no worries on the Sols. I'd probably regret parting with 'em while there's two xpans that have yet to drop lol.

I have a lot of cards, so I need to dig 'em out. I'll bring copies of the cards people post on this thread, but don't count on me being able to go through your inventories on short notice because I am liable to forget. Sometimes cards are easy to relocate from organizing as I go, but some shit ends up taking forever to find. That also means that I'll find stuff I didn't know I had. Hope they reprint some more flash cards I liked…beast attack, coth, strangling soot...deep analysis, fireboltetcetc...mmm

• Yo, if you still have a Darkslick shores for trade I have a Phantasal Image for trade. there both at 12bucks right now, let me know if that works for you.

• Word.
    Is there other stuff that you wanted besides shores?

• i need some foil unhinged plains, 2 wurmcoil engines and thats pretty much it. I can either meet up this week to make the darkslick trade or just hold it till fnm, what ever works for you.