Steve's Trade Thread

• Gonna get an update goin here soon. Added Players Guides for now though.

Wants:

3x Breeding Pool
    3x Stomping Ground
    4x Temple Garden
    1x Overgrown Tomb

Haves:

4x Restoration Angel
    2x Duskmantle Seer

Player's Guides:

I have the fatpack players guides from the following sets if people are interested in them at all:

Return to Ravnica
    Dark Ascension
    Innistrad
    New Phyrexia
    Mirrodin Besieged
    Scars of Mirrodin
    Magic 2012

For now I will value them at what SCG is selling them for. I would prefer trades for cards if possible, but could be convinced to trade for other players guides from sets I do not have.

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• I was like wow there's some action in here better have a look, but no it's just bot spam.

my buddy needs 2x wall of omens for a casual play deck hes got. the pair is worth about three bucks. I can either hook you up with something worth 3 bucks or tack it onto the 6 I already owe you. let me know what ya think.

also…
    Thursday night cards, most likely at my place. I'd like to get a few games in with everyone as kyle might be leaving Friday. It'll probably be like kyle, dean, scott, you, the other steve, and myself.

• I'm just posting so My Quantum Games Forum's Experience goes up..
    Once I'm on top, people with have mad respect for my Thread Cred.

• You know that means you'll have to fight Wade, right?

• or maybe if Eddie wasnt slacking off cleaning threads…. haha ohhhhh theres goinnnna be a foight

• Ima run his ass over with my pink echo….

...echo

• Keep posting guys, makes it look like people are actually posting trades in my empty traders thread.

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• steve… do you have a certain mage i can borrow again for fnm tomorrow?

• im not trying to post the most either XD
    it just happens

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• I'm glad we were able to find a social hangout where no one discusses trading at all…

• well i mean the guy that owns this trade thread is such a nit he never has any wants up (lol jk) so may as well make use eh

• I have 2 Skinshifters ($4/ea = $8)

I am interested in your Elesh Norn for $10. Check out my thread and see if you can find anything else to even out the deal, or if you can find any of my wants other than Elesh Norn.

Thanks

• @ Kronz

Yeah I'll have an extra Snappy you can use for the night. I'd love to trade for that Slagstrom too so I will come ahead of time to FNM. Also if you have a 2nd copy that would be awesome too since I may need it for the SB. We can work out a trade for the 1st copy at FNM though, I'm sure I have a foil or 2 you owuld like.

@Chris_A

I had posted earlier that I hadn't updated the list in awhile so it wasn't accurate. I had 2 Elesh Norns when I put the list up but I only have the one now, but I could possibly trade it for some stuff. The Skinshifters are kinda old news for me right now but I saw some stuff that I might be interested in on your list. I also see you are looking for Stromkirk Nobles, and I have 2 that I am trading as well, so maybe we can do a larger trade? Let me know if you will be at FNM or not and we can either do all this on here or just do it face to face at the shop tomorrow.

• easy guys! I'm hearing a little bit to much wheelin' and dealin' going on in here now…

• Hey Steve,

I will be at FNM tonight, but might as well since we have the day if we can work something out prior on here. You know what I am looking for and know what I have to trade. Head on over to my thread and see if we can work something out. I would love to get my hands on those noble's, the Elesh Norn is not that important to me.

Thanks

• Chris,

I looked through your thread so here is what I am thinking:

Offering:

2x Stromkirk Noble ($20)
    1x Elesh Norn ($10)
    1x Mikaeus ($6)

$36

For:

2x Phyrexian Metamorph ($16)
    1x Grimgrin ($4)
    3x Rootboung Crag ($6)
    1x Grave Titan ($10)

$36

Let me know if this works for you or not.

• Deal Steve, see you tonight.

• You has my Slagstorm

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• I gots your slagstorm

• Yeah I posted in your thread about it Aaron. I didn't know you guys left and I was like, oh crap, I still have his card.

• So Starcity has a price posted now for the Japanese FnF, 43 dorra. So I figure if you get a more Western Version I'll swap you if you want, or we can possibly work a little something out for the difference. I think I'd prefer to just swap with you an end up with the engrish verion.