PLease lend me one more misty??

• Wondering if anyone would be willing to lend out some misty rainforests for next
    weeks FnM. I only play standard so it isn't really worth purchasing/trading for them at this point. I'd really like to run a deck other than tempered steel, this is the last card I need to make that happen. thanks

• You can use my two as a start

• sweet man that would be unreal, I really want to try my other deck. I have three darkslick shores for trade right now as well, figured you might be interested?

• If anyone can lend out one more misty rainforest for this weeks FnM I would really appreciate it.

• The part where you said you wanted misty's so that you can run something other than Tempered Steel probably got more than a few people interested heh. If lending you cards means one less Tempered deck I'm sure people are really gonna wanna lend you those cards.

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• I'm hoping so.. 1 more misty to go who's wants to lend it out??

• bots lol

If he slaps you, punch him, If he punches you, kick him, if he kicks you, stab him, if he stabs you, shoot him, if he shoots you, you go kill his f…

• yeah but this one is special!! Mexican Vicodin! lols