Looking to play 40k against others here in town

• Hi,

I just moved here to kelowna and I've found it quite challenging to get a game of 40k in with someone. your all hiding! haha I kid I kid, but I would enjoy a friendly match once in a while with someone.

I can be very competitive as well. Have been in the hobby for a decade now

My armies:
    4.5k of Black Templars
    2k of Grey Knights

post here or msg me if you would like to game.

• plenty of views but no posts? :(

I also realized that I can't really find a messaging system here, so scratch that, just email me instead: therabidgremlin@hotmail.com

I guess I'll meet some of you for the 40k tournament coming up if I don't see any posts

• Ya not to many 40k players post on the site, but rest assured there are lots of 40k players around. I gess I'll see you at the Oct.8 tournament.

YAAAAAAAA!

• see you then sir!

• If you guys are willing to play with a newbie, I am willing!

• yea man I can show you the ropes

• Hello Squishy 'umies,

24 year old mature/respectful and fairly laid back player. I have played a few games at Quantum but mostly games with friends at home. My Orks are all primed and most of them are at least partially painted. I'm looking to play more games at the store for practice with los blocking terrain, new codices and for constructive feedback. Still learning the finer points of wound allocation and multi-assaults but I have the broader rules down. I have my own templates/dice/rulebook/codex and can bring a bastion or two if needed for terrain. If you don't mind playing against the Dakka of my Orks and would like a game or two, shoot me an email!

I have only played against the following armies:

Tau
    Vanilla Marines
    Tyranid

I can bring a well rounded army up to about 2000 points. I do not play Apocalypse, at least not yet.

To reach me for possible times and dates to play, email: Ryanyakiwchuk@gmail.com

The best days to catch me for a game at the moment are Friday and Saturday.

WAAAGH!

• has you say people or not post on this site . do you know a site , forum where people of the okanagan go?

Hey!When you think you play to much, play even more…:p

• hey we can says i'm a newby to , last time i played , it was third ed lol . I had some BT at the time . but now i got some tau . maxfoum@hotmail.com

Hey!When you think you play to much, play even more…:p

• I'm looking for some people to play agents as well :) kinda wish this game was more out spoken in this city or Vernon

The One And Only…......Captain Awesome