Looking for some play-testers for Ascent!!!

• Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking for a few or several people for a few or several play test sessions.

Testing location would be my place near Quigley school off Hollywood or the shop if Al's OK with that. I am open to other people hosting a session at their place too if desired.

The game supports 2-8 players and can last from 30 minutes to a couple hours depending on experience and starting choices. First time through may take longer as people work out the rules.

A little about the game: Ascent is a game of 'King of the Hill' and 'Last Man Standing', and in fact the old working title was 'Last Man Standing'. If you can get to the top, and survive all the other players assaulting you for one round you win. As well if you are the only player left alive you win(stands to reason).

It has a strong 3D component but I don't want to spoil more than that. If you like Magic and competitive games then you should like this. It doesn't really have a parallel to compare to currently so it should be an unique experience for you the player.

Let me know if there is any interest. I can/will run as many sessions as I am able so multiple groups of different people is cool. Please let me know when you're free and would like to give it a try/test.

I will be taking feedback and criticism after the sessions. Also I'll maybe have an easy to fill-out little multiple choice questionnaire/feedback form for those that don't mind a permanent record of their opinions.

Thanks so much in advance, and I hope everyone gets a chance to play the game and make it something really awesome. Testing credit will be given to those really helpful people.

cheers,

desaturated

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• whens the first session?

• Today actually with a couple friends.

If you guys can put down a time and date that works for you I can set up a Quantum group play session.

"Men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks." _MLK

• if your doing testing next weekend at all give me a message ill try to make it

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways