What will you be playing after Zendikar rotates?

• prolly still naya or g/r or g/w

• im going with either a tezz build or some sort of bant pod

• @Chris_A:

Caw-Blade minus the Caw? lol

Lol seems unfair I don't even know who you are, yet you know what I play! I'll work on it of course, I don't think UW will be the best iteration though.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• maybe with some green seeing how there is some cool dredge type cards coming soon.

• I haven't (and wouldn't) play this, but I believe UW Blade just got some ammo with the spoiled land. And isn't Invisible Stalker good for this? T2 Stalker, T3 Sword, T4 equip, swing, and as a bonus a fourth land and a Leak.

• I'm going to play all transform creatures and hope my opponent is playing draw-go or they miss their curve.

• I'd like to continue with a tezz brew I have. It's very much just U/B control that curves into tezz. It's pretty awesome and it's won me a couple fnm's in vernon (not that I'm saying that's an accomplishment) but it seems decent enough. I'll need more card draw though… losing Beleren is gonna SUCK.

• I am new to Quantum, maybe I will see you at FNM tonight. What is your name?

• I think losing Preordain sucks. Now it is all up to Ponder and Gitaxian Probe :.

• Aaron, though I don't know if I'll be there. I'm getting married tomorrow lol.

• I hope you'll be there today. I need to borrow your Puresteel Paladins :)

• Well congratulations, and if I don't see you tonight I plan on coming out next week as well. And we might see each other then.

Also @ Jason:

Blade-Stalker, Stalk-Blade, or Blade-Stalk is the new deck of choice. You heard it here first!

• hope you have a great day tomorrow!

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Congrats on tomorrow hope things work out perfectly for you

• @insaniac:

Aaron, though I don't know if I'll be there. I'm getting married tomorrow lol.

You should have enough time to get in for a quick 4 round swiss no? ^^

• Haha I would actually be coming but I have Teagan and Taiya and her bridesmaids are staying out at my Aunts house (the place we're getting married)

• might actually play humans now, thanks to an EXCELLENT mini-masters event. thank you Gideon and Jace

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• I'll probably keep playing my Venser Splicer Shape deck, who knows, maybe I'll actually have a chance to do well with it

• @maxqtime, a U/W/x venser/splicer deck would work pretty well. the arifact creatures you make can block sword holders well so nothing to worry about there. The creatures are all pretty efficient so bad draws shouldn't happen much. Birthing pod would fit into that deck too, if you had room.

Bonus points for finding a use for precursor golem too :p

• @Bazzanananananananaananananaanan You must have missed when Precursor was a highly played SB card. Was sick out of UB against.. everything. lol, everyone sides out their cheap removal, then get run over by Golems. Was pretty awesome.