What will you be playing after Zendikar rotates?

• My first choice is a Tezz build, but I want to make a Puresteel Paladin deck too. I have the cards for a Tempered Steel build, so I may try that too.

As for Innistrad, the inner casual player in me wants to make a janky Werewolf deck featuring those transform cards lol. So if anyone is going to the pre-release and wants to trade their promo "Mayor of Avabruk", let me know :)

• well art, seeing as both the inner casual player in me AND the fact that ill at least try something once, i WILL play a janky Werewolf deck.
    (shameless plug, i will also need some of those Mayors too, so if you dont want it ill go for them too)

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Obviously I'll find a sick control deck. Likely start with UBx Tezz and go from there. Maybe some sort of dredge deck, if theres like… 1 more good way to mill myself lol.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• Caw-Blade minus the Caw? lol

• prolly still naya or g/r or g/w

• im going with either a tezz build or some sort of bant pod

• @Chris_A:

Caw-Blade minus the Caw? lol

Lol seems unfair I don't even know who you are, yet you know what I play! I'll work on it of course, I don't think UW will be the best iteration though.

• maybe with some green seeing how there is some cool dredge type cards coming soon.

• I haven't (and wouldn't) play this, but I believe UW Blade just got some ammo with the spoiled land. And isn't Invisible Stalker good for this? T2 Stalker, T3 Sword, T4 equip, swing, and as a bonus a fourth land and a Leak.

• I'm going to play all transform creatures and hope my opponent is playing draw-go or they miss their curve.

• I'd like to continue with a tezz brew I have. It's very much just U/B control that curves into tezz. It's pretty awesome and it's won me a couple fnm's in vernon (not that I'm saying that's an accomplishment) but it seems decent enough. I'll need more card draw though… losing Beleren is gonna SUCK.

• I am new to Quantum, maybe I will see you at FNM tonight. What is your name?

• I think losing Preordain sucks. Now it is all up to Ponder and Gitaxian Probe :.

• Aaron, though I don't know if I'll be there. I'm getting married tomorrow lol.

• I hope you'll be there today. I need to borrow your Puresteel Paladins :)

• Well congratulations, and if I don't see you tonight I plan on coming out next week as well. And we might see each other then.

Also @ Jason:

Blade-Stalker, Stalk-Blade, or Blade-Stalk is the new deck of choice. You heard it here first!

• hope you have a great day tomorrow!

• Congrats on tomorrow hope things work out perfectly for you

• @insaniac:

Aaron, though I don't know if I'll be there. I'm getting married tomorrow lol.

You should have enough time to get in for a quick 4 round swiss no? ^^

• Haha I would actually be coming but I have Teagan and Taiya and her bridesmaids are staying out at my Aunts house (the place we're getting married)

• might actually play humans now, thanks to an EXCELLENT mini-masters event. thank you Gideon and Jace