Very Unusual trade, take a look!!

• So I recently became a proud new owner of a nintendo 3ds, courtesy of my wonderful girlfriend. That left me with a black nintendo ds lite that just sits and collects dust. Selling this thing is problematic and time consuming and they don't even let you trade it in for store credit at most gaming places around town anymore. So I was wondering if anybody wanted to trade some cards for a ds perhaps??

I hope this isn't against any kind of forum policy? if it is I'm terribly sorry.

Anyways, if anybody is interested just leave a message, I'm looking to get somewhere between 30-40$ worth of card value out of it, I have a pretty extensive trade list posted, but if anybody has some good cards they think would be worthy feel free to let me know.

• id definitely trade some cards for it, I'll try and see if I can find most of the stuff your looking for on your list
    i know i have all the signal pests and ornithopters as well as a garruk wildspeaker.

• I'll take a look at your tradelist and see if there's some stuff that'd satisfy me for it :)

• I havent dont much of an update on my tradelist lately but I have a wurcoil for trade as well as so other things

• ahhh well post up everything new you've acquired here if you want and I'll take another look, there are certainly some things I'd like from your trade post but not enough to really sell me on it.

• Awwww
    When I saw the thread title I had sort of hoped someone realized they didn't really need their 2nd kidney and decided it was time to extract that freeloadin' organ for some cards.
    Anyway, I sold my Dsi on castanet in about a week, they came to my house to get it and everything, it was easy peasy – just in case the card thing doesn't work out. gl!

• actually, I could be persuaded to part with my second kidney. I know a guy who removes them relatively safely in Calgary, I think the going price for 1 is like 10 000$ or so. Maybe I'd trade it for a playset of every revised dual land? Let me know and we can work something out.

• this guy you know sounds legit, unfortunately I don't think I have $10000 in cards, and besides, my kidneys are champs. Someone on here will need one though I'm sure.

• I like how this went from an innocent little nintendo DS to Black Market Kidney Harvesting, LOL.

• Hey Cyrus I wouldn't mind getting a DS since my got stolen a long long while ago and I just couldn't afford one. Anyways I got a shit ton of cool traders like SoWaP/batterskull/coil and I don't really need anything for magic atm (just waiting for Inn). If you're there on Friday take a look at what I'll have and we can work something out.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• Sounds good Gordo, I like older cards too. Looking for stuff for modern/edh.

• Welp I got a cool time spiral for trade and some other old cards.

• cool cool, got a kiki jiki by chance?

• I sadly just traded off my Kiki Jiki last week. Damn.