Hello Kelowna

• Thanks for kicking my ass last night Quantum hahahaha, jk.

I just wanted to make a post and let everybody around know that I'll be formally moving to Kelowna on September 5th. I'll have my own place and a vehicle this year… I'd really like to play a lot more magic outside of scheduled events. I'm interested in and have decks for standard, edh and am working on modern. As I said I have my own place and there's room to play, so if anybody wants to come play that'd be awesome. I have my own vehicle so if people wanna meet at Quantum or somewhere else that's easy enough for me too. I have 3 1/2 day weekends, being off Thursday afternoon until Sunday, so there's a lot of time I can potentially be available. Don't be strangers, I hope to throw down with a lot of you!

• I got mad free time. I'm also looking to get some competitive standard play in during the week or weekend. Once you're set up in Kelowna I'll grab your number and just text to set up a meeting time.

• by that time ill be in classes, which gives me weekends and friday nights free. XD so im pretty much only gonna be at events.

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• Classes start soon for me too, but I have Fridays and weekends off, and random times throughout the week. I'm definitely interested having some casual/competitive games outside of FNM. I could really use the extra play time to improve both my decks and myself.

spaynton@gmail.com or 250-878-9091 if anybody wants to set up some games.

• I would for sure be interested in competitive standard games outside of FNM. I am also new to Kelowna so I was going to post a message similar to this topic to find some players, so this is great for me. I have tons of free time right now, both during the week and on weekends. My # is 778-215-0079 for anyone interested in gaming. You can also email me at stephenc_fraser at yahoo.ca. I have a place we can play at if need be or I can meet up wherever. Oh I should also mention that this is Steve, the guy with the long hair and the Metal T-shirts who has been at the last couple FNMs. In hindsight I should have registered on the forums with my name rather than my online nick so people would know who I am. Anyhow, hope to hear from you guys for a game sometime.

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• So, Metalhunter (Steve), and I (Scott) are going to be getting together this Wednesday. So if anybody is interested you can get a hold of Steve or myself, or just post here with your contact info and we can fill you in with the details. We are going to try to make this a regular thing, with a handful of people.

You can e-mail me at spaynton(a)gmail.com or text me 250-878-9091.

We have room for about 4 people at the moment, but if we get a strong response we will try to work something out and find a place that will accommodate all of us.

• Hey if you guys still have room I'd be interested in meeting up on Wednesday. My number is 250-863-4907. If there is more space than that available I have a buddy I'm sure would be interested.

talk soon,

Travis.

• Yeah there is still room for sure. I will send you a text or give you a call tomorrow to figure out what time works for people. And there should be room for your buddy as well.

Abbath Announces Candidacy: Vows To End Global Warming By Covering The Entire World In Permafrost.

• to add to my earlier reply, there may be the odd occasion that i can make it around somewhere on a weekend

–-----------------------------
    What goes up must come sideways

• hey guys just droppin my number if you guys need an extra guy sometime ive been at the last couple fnm trying to find some guys to play compeditaively some more