Less bills to pay, still have time walk. Modern cards.

• I am not as desperate for cake now, so I am more willing to trade cards. Cards are still woefully unsorted, so I don't necessarily know how many extra copies of stuff I have. Chances are I am going to just start trading extra copies off at a furious rate, so figure out wtf you need quick. Cards that I absolutely know I have are: 2x Duplicant Xx Chrome Mox 5x Sword of Light and Shadow 8x Sensei's Divining Top 2x All Shock Lands 4x Oblivion Stone 1x Sword of Fire and Ice 2x Vedalken Shackles Xx Umezawa's Jitte 4x Skull Clamp 4x Glimmervoid 3x Living Death(Tempest) 1x Unlimited Ed.(aka: 3rd) Time Walk 4x Foil Textless Wrath of God 2x Portal 1st Ed Wrath 2x Vampiric Tutor(Visions) MANY DIFFERENT PAINLANDS(Core Sets, Ice Age and Apocalypse) 2x Hermit Druid(Stronghold) 1x Foil Enchantress's Presence 1x Enchantress's Presence 4x Tarmogoyf 4x Foil Eternal Witness 4x Textless Lightning Helix 4x Textless Psionic Blast MANY OTHER PLAYER REWARDS PROMOS I have other stuff that didn't come to mind, so here are cards that I need: (Ordered by priority) 2-3x vendilion Clique 1x Cryptic Command 1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth 4x Kitchen Finks 2x Slaughter Pact 4x Green Sun's Zenith 3x Grove of the Burnwillows 4x Thoughseize 1x Call the Skybreaker 3x Aven Mindcensor 3x Leonin Arbiter 4x Path to Exile 1x Crucible of Worlds 2x Magus of the Moon 3x Grim Lavamancer(Torment)/4x M12 " " There's also stuff that I want that is under $.50. Holler at me on here or by text if there's shit that you would like to wheel n' deal for. I don't like trading unless it is finishing a deck of mine, trading worthless cards for other worthless cards(junk rares/uncommons) that I want is how I'd prefer to part with good, but worthless cards(ex: billions of vanilla counterspells, opalescence etc etc).

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

• Editbump
    Looking to trade now too.

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."